BY NYLABONE

Nylabone (R) DuraChew (R) Ring Bone Dog Chew The Nylabone(R) Dura Chew(R) Ring Bone is designed for powerful chewers. Basted with real meat goodness, it's super-durable, with multiple cleaning textures. Helps keep breath fresh, too. Features: Made in the USA Veterinarian recommended Guaranteed to satisfy your dog's natural chewing urge Designed to stand up to tough chewers Helps reduce plaque and tartar buildup Nylabone(R) is a trusted name in pet care for over 50 years Item Specifications: Size: Petite: 4" Long Wolf: 5.75" Long Souper: 8" Long Flavor: Chicken Ingredients: Nylon & Natural Flavor see more...

Melani F.
Melani F.
Edgar , WI
I have three dogs all ranging in size from a Mini Schnauzer to a Great Dane and they all LOVE Nylabone! They will spend hours some days chewing away on the Durachew. I love it because no matter how long they chew away at it no little pieces come off which means no clean up for me! I will definitely continue to buy Nylabone products.
Abigail B.
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
Pet Lover Expert
I have a 12 pound dog and she has this bone in the XL size. Its hilarious to watch her carry it around, but she loves it! She will fight with her mom for it, tease her mom to try and spark her interest and taunt her with it. Shes truly a little kid with her favorite toy when she has this bone.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Milwaukee, WI
My pup loves this bone. It's scent/ taste is obviously attractive for my dog. It's a quiet toy that he can have when winding down in his kennel. It helps him have stimulating chew toys that distract him from chewing on household items. I would buy again.
Ariel M.
Ariel M.
I bought this for my dog when she was a puppy. I expected her to destroy it but it was pretty durable. My dog loved it and carried it everywhere. I wish they made them bigger for adult dogs. I would buy more then.
Dessa M.
Dessa M.
LEASBURG, MO
Out dogs were not impressed by this toy and it eventually found its way to the trash still looking brand new. It was priced reasonably our dogs just didn't seem interested in it at all.
Courtney N.
Courtney N.
Lawrenceburg, KY
My dog really loves this toy! He has several of them and will carry it around where ever he goes
LeAnn B.
LeAnn B.
Muscle Shoals, AL
My dogs love these! The only problem with them is my dogs are power chewers and seem to go through these bones fairly quickly. They enjoy the circle in the middle- they tend to find their favorite spots and focus on those. The ends and the circle are their favorite. If not for the fact they seem to wear out quickly with my destructive dogs I would have given 5 stars
Jessica I.
Jessica I.
Grandview, MO
I thought Nylabones were supposed to last a long time my dogs chewed them up so fast I was shocked too much money to last that long
Taylor O.
Taylor O.
Knob Noster, MO
My friend has a little Jack Russle Terrier, and he absolutely loves this toy! He will always pick it out of his toy basket first.
Dawn M.
Dawn M.
Cherry Valley, IL
Our puppy Mario loved this bone. It's very high quality and was a great introduction to the nylabone company!