Nylabone Durachew Textured Ring Bone Chicken Dog Toy uploaded by Erin E.

BY NYLABONE

This dog toy is crafted from nylon to provide durability. As your dog chews, the toy removes plaque and tartar to promote healthy teeth and gums. Spruce up your dog's playtime with this Nylabone DuraChew Ring Bone Dog Toy. The toy promotes healthy teeth and gums while your dog chews by removing plaque and tartar. The toy is constructed from nylon to withstand heavy chewing. For dogs Made from nylon for durability Helps reduce plaque and tartar to promote healthy teeth and gums Scrub with a brush under warm water using mild, nontoxic detergent and rinse thoroughly; inspect for wear while cleaning Available in petite (for dogs up to 15 lb.), wolf (for dogs up to 35 lb.) and super (for dogs 50 lb. and over) Available in yellow *See menu selections above for sizes and styles in stock and available online. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Christa M.
Ontario, CA
Pet Lover Expert
This toy is one of my dog’s favorites. Even after she chewed the ends off she still carries the middle part around and chews on it. My dog is a super chewer and usually destroys toys in seconds but this one has lasted years.
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
Pet Lover Expert
My dogs love their Nylabones! The Nylabone Dura Chew Textured Ring Bone Chicken Dog Toy is just one of many in their collection. They have had this and many others since we adopted them. 3 years later and these bones are still good for the chewing! They are great to give to the dogs when they are getting excited or lick too much. A great investment for any dog owner. Just watch out for them when you are walking in bare feet...stepping on one of these is a lot like stepping on a lego...ouch!
Erin E.
South Lyon, MI
My dog loved the giant one with the green middle so much i got this for him too. Not sure if the flavor is actually chicken as i don't personally plan on tasting it, but my dog licks it a lot while gnawing so it must taste like something. Its lasted about 3 years so far with rotation with one other Nylabone and about 1000 stuffed toys. Highly recommend these, this was a good size for my 60lb pit mix too.... Nicknamed "the destroyer" .... He still hasn't been able to destroy this toy completely! Its a winner
Grace B.
Columbia, SC
We got this for our pit bull puppy and he loved it. Even when he was a puppy he was big and had a massive mouth. Once he started to grow it became too small for him and we had to buy larger ones. Be sure to read the weight recommendations to avoid choking.
Jessica C.
Perfect for puppy; and older dogs too. My puppy loves to play with these, the nub texture and unique shape keep her more interested than the straight nylabone. My other dog, who normally had 0 interest in these now likes to play with this too. Takes one dog to enjoy it to show the other dog what to do with it.
Elizabeth P.
Hackensack, NJ
My puppy is going through a faze of biting on evreything. Ask my husband who lost his very favorite very expensive shoe to the dog. Once of got her a textured Nylabone ring bone chicken she will drop whatever is in her mouth to get her bone. Very useful in our home!!
Brittany B.
My dogs, I have three, did not enjoy this product as much as I assumed when I bought it. It is the least used toy in our toy bin. My dogs love squeaky toys so they were not amused at all by this but thew quality of it seems ok.
Desiree J.
Pet Lover Expert
This was one of my dog's first toys as a puppy and he loved it! I got the smallest size and it was lightweight enough for him to throw around for himself. It was the cutest thing!
Kamryn B.
Cedar Park, TX
If you have a giant dog who tears through toys in 60 seconds, the nylabones are for you. I've had a nylabone that has lasted for two years and my ridgeback pit mix has barely put a dent in it.
James G.
Philadelphia, PA
My toy poodle loves this toy. He puts his mouth into his toy box and much of the time he chosses this toy to chew on. He's a very aggressive chewer but hasn't been able to destroy this one.
Brittany B.
Buffalo, MN
How long does this product last with your dog?
Susan S.