BY NYLABONE

Stuff this dog toy with treats and watch your dog's excitement grow. This toy also features bristle-like projections that help reduce plaque and tartar. Your pooch will enjoy hours of fun with this Nylabone DuraChew Hollow Stick Dog Toy. The stick-shaped toy can be stuffed with treats to entice your dog to play. The toy also helps clean your dog's teeth with its tiny, raised, bristle-like projections. For dogs Made from nylon for durability Stick-shaped to excite your dog Tiny, raised, bristle-like projections help reduce plaque and tartar Can be stuffed with treats for added enticement Scrub with a brush under warm water using mild, nontoxic detergent and rinse thoroughly; inspect for wear while cleaning Available in wolf (for dogs up to 35 lb.) and super (for dogs 50 lb. and over) Available in brown *See menu selections above for sizes and styles in stock and available online. see more...

• For all you Nylabone-loyal pet owners: what are your thou...1 Answers
kendra l.
Winona, MN
I have bought these bones for my dog multiple times! She really loves them and chews on them quite frequently! I bought it from fleet farm and I would definetly recommend this nylabone to other dog owners!
Ivey S.
Alpharetta , GA
My hound loves this. He likes yard sticks and this has him fooled and doesn’t get bark all over my house. We’ve gone through several and I try to keep extras just in case
Laura Kathryn M.
Livingston, AL
My labradoodle loves anything Nylabone. He is a power chewer- so to find something that he can chew on that holds up is hard. But these last! LOVE them and we have so many. There are a great value for what you get. I will continue to buy.
Allison H.
Holt, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog really likes these but my only concern is him eating something that's supposively real wood. He's had two or three in his lifetime so far and never really any issues so who knows. I would just be aware.
Randi T.
Manvel, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I have a 75lb pitbull who is an aggressive chewer. All other nylabone products have held up well. This one it seems is a little softer and he has done damage a lot quicker. He also isn't as interested in this one.
Laura B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I didn't have good luck with this product holding up against tougher chewers but it was well loved by my english bulldog - wouldn't recommend if you have a dog over 40lbs or a dog who chews with intensity.
Jackie C.
My standard poodle loved this but he tore it up a lot faster than anything else too. i guess its because its a little softer. he loved the shape of it tho!
Mollee N.
Cleveland, OH
Purchased at: PETCO
Our dog enjoys this toy. Keeps him occupied. Good for tough chewers! Holds up pretty well to our dog. Nylabone Souper Bacon Bone Chew Toy - Brown
Macy F.
Hermitage, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This product breaks off into little plastic pieces that a dog could choke on. Would not recommend nylabone products.
Kayla O.
Mt Holly Spgs, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs absolutely love these chew toys. My only gripe is that they leave a mess behind, but what chew toy doesn’t?
Melissa N.
Charlotte, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
For all you Nylabone-loyal pet owners: what are your thoughts on this product over the normal Nylabone chews? My pup loves those, but I wasn't sure about this one when I saw it at the store since it is hollow. Any reviews?