Nylabone DuraChew Double Bone Dog Chew Wolf uploaded by Rebecca W.

BY NYLABONE

Fight boredom and get into action with action ridges & nubs, great for powerful chewers. The non-edible, Nylabone Dura Chew discourages destructive chewers while cleaning teeth. Satisfy his natural urge to chew with the long-lasting dura chew. Features: Action ridges & nubs to help clean teeth Food Type: Treat Life Stage: Recommended for dogs up to 35 lbs/16 kg Flavor: Bacon Primary Ingredient: Nylon Warning: Always supervise chew toys. It is important to select the proper size & type of chew for your dog's age, weight & chewing strength. Non-edible chews should be large enough to encourage chewing from side rather than top and bottom. If you have more than one dog in your household, select chews appropriate for the largest, strongest chewer. Inspect before giving to your dog to make sure it's whole and intact. Product is not intended to be eaten or ingested. If you think your dog may have swallowed a piece, contact your veterinarian. Ingredients: Nylon, inert soft thermoplastic polymer & Natural Bacon Flavor see more...

Buy on Walmart
Katie M.
Atlanta, GA
My jack Russell/corgi mix LOVES these durachew bones. She has had this double bone and a couple other ones. They hold up really well with her sharp little teeth and she loves throwing them around too.
Katie H.
Sterling, VA
My fur baby is a VERY heavy chewer, this is the ONLY toy that can handle his jaws of steel! I bought this bone at Petsmart about 6 months ago, and although there is some wear and tear it is still holding up strong. I think my dog likes the multiple nubs to work on and it keeps him occupied for long periods of time. Would decently recommend!
Bayley D.
Giving 4 stars because my wheaten terrier (only 40lbs) has chewed about 6 of these in half! It's by far her favorite chew toy but she tends to go through them rather quickly. I think they're a bit pricey which makes it aggravating when I repurchase them frequently! I've purchased at PetSmart and they've actually replaced them a few times because it states they're for powerful chewers. I wouldn't recommend for excessive chewers - simply because of the price.
Hannah N.
Pittsburgh, PA
Pet Lover Expert
My pup has had this toy for almost a year now. I really love nylabone products. I think she really liked the different textures on the 4 ends for her to chew on. She just now chewed it so much that it has started to fall a part a bit. The con here would be the only nylabone part of this toy are the 4 ends. The rest is a rubber/ plastic
Rebecca W.
Buffalo, NY
Pet Lover Expert
My pup LOVES this toy. She has had it for some time and it has held up the best against any of her other Nylabone toys. Even if she were to destroy this one, I am so impressed by its durability that I would buy another in a heart beat!
Katie C.
Austin, TX
Pet Lover Expert
I ordered this toy online for my 75lb. lab and if you are ordering online it is smaller than you may think (especially compared to other large Nylabone products). However, my lab really likes this toy and she hasn't destroyed it yet! We love Nylabone products!
Jessica H.
Sauk City, WI
We have a year old German Sheppard mix who is a CHEWER!!!  This is one of the few items that holds up. She has had this for a couple months and she still hasn't destroyed it.
Emily V.
Osseo, MN
I don't know what it is about the little nubs that my dog likes, but he can spend long periods of time chewing on the white pieces. The toy itself is durable and works for both my toy breed dog and survived when a golden retriever came to visit as well. Maybe better suited for the larger dogs.
Miranda M.
Pet Lover Expert
Like all Nylabone products both of our extreme chewers loves this strange shaped bone. It's shaped to be easily held while they chew it. And I'm amazed at how long it's lasted.
Jennymae G.
Gloucester, VA
I buy these for my pit bull and she is a hands down power chewer. I gave her one of these and she chewed on it every day for hours, and 6 months later I'm just now buying her a second one. definitely worth the money don't waste it on expensive toys this is all they need.