BY NYLABONE

Fight boredom and get into action with action ridges & nubs, great for powerful chewers. The non-edible, Nylabone Dura Chew discourages destructive chewers while cleaning teeth. Satisfy his natural urge to chew with the long-lasting dura chew. Features: Action ridges & nubs to help clean teeth Food Type: Treat Life Stage: Recommended for dogs up to 35 lbs/16 kg Flavor: Bacon Primary Ingredient: Nylon Warning: Always supervise chew toys. It is important to select the proper size & type of chew for your dog's age, weight & chewing strength. Non-edible chews should be large enough to encourage chewing from side rather than top and bottom. If you have more than one dog in your household, select chews appropriate for the largest, strongest chewer. Inspect before giving to your dog to make sure it's whole and intact. Product is not intended to be eaten or ingested. If you think your dog may have swallowed a piece, contact your veterinarian. Ingredients: Nylon, inert soft thermoplastic polymer & Natural Bacon Flavor see more...

Buy on Walmart
Naomi B.
Burnsville, MN
My dog loved this toy initially. Now that we have had it a while she's less interested, but I think that's just because we have had it forever. She's chewed on it regularly for a full year and it has held up pretty well so I would buy it again.
Liz S.
We love nylabone products but this one didn't work for my powerful chewer. The red bit in the middle doesn't hold up to hard chewing like the ends do which resulted in sharp edges and bloody gums on my pup. Had to take it away.
Mary D.
New Cumberlnd, PA
Lily, my rescue puppy loves her Nylabone! She can spend a good 30 to 40min chewing on it! I can feel safe letting her chew on them because they are safe and tough. I highly recommend getting them for puppies and training them to chew on their Nylabones and not their owners things!
Tailor G.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
I love these for all my dogs! All 3 are under 25 pounds. It has lasted forever. Very durable and strong. They love playing and chewing on it.
Brittany L.
Holland, Mi
My Dog loves these. I bought him about 20 toys when I got him and he loved the Nylabone with the nubs over any of his other toys.
Joanna N.
Russell, MA
My dog loves this bone; she chews on it all the time!! We've gone through a few. The edges do get sharp and is worse than stepping on a Lego!!
Eileen H.
Yuma, AZ
Purchased for my dog and it's very good quality. Luckily they haven't tore it apart yet. Very durable.
niki l.
This is just one of the toys my dog loves, but definitely the most long lasting one, still not broken!
Casandra L.
East Haven, CT
I did not like this toy at all. My dog is a heavy chewer and chewed the white parts and left them sharp to where they made her gums bleed, it was thrown away after 2-3 days.
Desiree P.
Pet Lover Expert
This was good for my dog because he only chews the ends of toys. With this he has four ends instead of just two to chew. It's a little too pricey though