BY NYLABONE

Top Seller! Nylabone Chews are a long-time favorite of both dogs and their Pet Parents. Designed to let dogs indulge their natural urge to chew in a safe, healthy and tasty way. Several types and sizes available. Choose the size and flavor of Nylabone Chew your dog likes best and let him chew away. All varieties are designed to let dogs exercise their desire to chew. Strengthens the jaw in puppies, and helps prevent boredom in adult dogs. They're flavor enhanced to be absolutely irresistible. Ingredients: Nylon, natural flavor. Sizing Guidelines The following sizing recommendations are only guidelines. Many little dogs are powerful chewers and may need a larger size. If your dog is in between sizes, Nylabone recommends choosing the larger size. Petite (3.5") is recommended for dogs up to 15 lbs. Regular (4.5") is recommended for dogs up to 30 lbs. Wolf (5.5") is recommended for dogs up to 50 lbs. Giant (7.75") and Souper (8") are recommended for dogs over 50 lbs. Stock up on your dog's favorites today and try something new, too! You never want to run out of Nylabones! All Nylaboneproducts are ASPCA approved see more...

Nylabone DuraChew Bone Dog Chew Chicken - Regular
  • "My dog loves this bone, but it matches my carpet and after some intense chew sessions, it has developed sharp edges." in 2 reviews
  • "My dog absolutely loves these and it's great that I don't have to worry about her breaking off pieces and choking...however since they last so long I think she gets bored with them and stops chewing them after a while" in 1 review
Melissa B.
Spencerville , IN
My dog enjoys this bone and even after several years, it doesn't show a ton of wear. He prefers antlers or horns, but enjoys this once in awhile too. No splintering or mess.
Khushi P.
Great chew bone, my dog loves this. Helps having this while traveling it keeps him busy. I bought it at PetSmart.
Laurin M.
My pit bull mix, Storm absolutely loves this bone! It will last her about a month before she can’t play with it anymore. It keeps her entertained for hours! The only bad thing about these is when they are chewed, it leaves hard pieces left on the floor and I’m not a fan of stepping on them.
Danielle M.
I have a Great Dane, a Rottweiler, and a German Shepard at home and they are all nuts! But when I let them have their nylabones they all go and lay down and they are occupied for a good 2 hours just chewing on these!
Kat H.
My 10 month old Siberian husky has separation anxiety that causes her to chew on things. She chewed right through her metal crate, making it unsafe for her to be in. We have had this toy for about 4 months and it is not quite half gone. That is with about 2+ hours a day of her chewing on it. The ends do get jagged so we check her and it regularly to keep her safe. She LOVES this toy and it is the only toy that she has not chewed through in a few hours.
Heather D.
Woodstock, GA
My dog loves this bone. She is a heavy chewer (only chews her toys though, thank goodness!!!) and this is probably the best one for durability and lasting a long time. Months actually. It does get a little rough or spiky after she starts breaking it down, which is good for her teeth, but not good when you step on it accidentally in the middle of the night ;) .... and it breaks bone in little tiny pieces so easy to digest and swallow. This is probably her (and mine) favorite chew toy and keeps her entertained for a while.
Nicole D.
Bristol, CT
Although this was a bit pricey, I bought it because my dog really needed a new, durable chew toy that wouldn't be sharp/make his gums bleed. When I saw that this had some chicken flavor to it, I was sold. My picky pup enjoys chewing on it so I am satisfied! I'd recommend it to others.
Sarah M.
Clearfield, UT
I'll be honest - I judged these harshly before I finally caved and bought them on clearance. I thought my dogs would hate them, I thought they would smell like plastic - NOPE! My dogs love them! They pulled them out of my hand so quickly and each dog ran to hide them in a secret spot. Now they chew on them and walk around the house holding them in their mouths. We're going on about three weeks with them and the dogs still love them!

I took off one star because:
1. The ends do get messed up. Not dangerously so, but they get carpet fibers and tooth grime caught up in them. We also worry about the ends being so sharp they hurt the dogs - we frequently check for any kind of bleeding or anything (none yet, but I wouldn't be surprised)
2. They hurt so horribly when you step on them.
Katy S.
Mt Pleasant, PA
THROW THESE AWAY PLEASE!! One of the side effects is they are toxic and can cause seizures. Your pet can not digest the bone if they swallow it. And you'll need to have it surgically removed. There is a push to get them pulled off the shelves. So pet owners beware. I actually bought these for my puppies before I knew the truth and today after reading what they can do I threw them away. To be honest, my pets loved these bones but now I'm too scared to give it to them.
Marisa Q.
Channelview , TX
I bought one of these bones for my dogs and neither of them liked it . They didn't even play with it at all . They sniffed it a bit sneezed and left it in the same place i had threw it at . I immediately knew something was not right so i put them back in the bag and took them back for a refund
Nicole C.
Pet Lover Expert
How long do these typically last?