BY NYLABONE

Top Seller! Nylabone Chews are a long-time favorite of both dogs and their Pet Parents. Designed to let dogs indulge their natural urge to chew in a safe, healthy and tasty way. Several types and sizes available. Choose the size and flavor of Nylabone Chew your dog likes best and let him chew away. All varieties are designed to let dogs exercise their desire to chew. Strengthens the jaw in puppies, and helps prevent boredom in adult dogs. They're flavor enhanced to be absolutely irresistible. Ingredients: Nylon, natural flavor. Sizing Guidelines The following sizing recommendations are only guidelines. Many little dogs are powerful chewers and may need a larger size. If your dog is in between sizes, Nylabone recommends choosing the larger size. Petite (3.5") is recommended for dogs up to 15 lbs. Regular (4.5") is recommended for dogs up to 30 lbs. Wolf (5.5") is recommended for dogs up to 50 lbs. Giant (7.75") and Souper (8") are recommended for dogs over 50 lbs. Stock up on your dog's favorites today and try something new, too! You never want to run out of Nylabones! All Nylaboneproducts are ASPCA approved see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Sara H.
Sara H.
Woodbridge, VA
I don't even want to think about how much money I've spent on Nylabones since I adopted my dog a few years ago, but it's got to be a lot! My dog always has at least 2-3 Nylabones around the house to chew on. I do wish they lasted a little longer, but they probably would if my dog didn't love chewing on them so much!
Ali B.
Ali B.
Baton Rouge, LA
My dog is obsessed with his chicken nylabone. He will gnaw on it for hours upon hours. It's a great deal. It doesn't break off large chunks that he can swallow and hurt himself, unlike antlers or real bones. This is a great value for us as it lasts several weeks. He also likes the bacon flavor but not quite as much.
Robyn B.
Robyn B.
Crosby, TX
My puppy loves loves loves her Nylabone DuraChew Bone Dog Chew Chicken .. I bought them on Amazon I get it through Amazon Prime for $10. A piece . She doesn't go with out!!!
Kristy M.
Kristy M.
It takes a little time to interest our dog in the durachews because they aren't as easy to destroy - but this is also the exact reason we continue to invest in them!
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Philippi, WV
My dogs love these bones they keep them distracted for hours! I get them at Walmart and tgey are affordable
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Nylabones are usually the only toy that lasts longer than a month with my dog. great for strong chewers.
Jennica B.
Jennica B.
This is our dog's favorite Nylabone toy so far. He's 15 lbs and is able to carry this size around fine. It's held up very well considering he chews to destroy. He also loves fetch with this bone. I would recommend for heavy chewers.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
We have been buying this bone for our family's labradors for over 2 decades. every dog we have had loves them and they really hold up to powerful chewers. this is the only brand of bone we give our 110 pound male Labrador. he is pure muscle and strength and nothing else lasts more than a few minutes. but these last for months!
Kasey M.
Kasey M.
Our dogs love to chew their toys to the point they are destroyed. Nylabone is so durable it will last a few months and satisfies our dogs chewing desire. Will continue to repurchase.
Kayde S.
Kayde S.
Wasco, CA
My mastiff loves to chew bones. As a puppy we would go through bone after bone trying to find one that wouldn't break apart or one that she would eat completely within a few days. This bone was one of the only chew toys that survived. Very durable and has lasted over 6 months.