BY NYLABONE #71 in Dog Toys

Nylabone DuraChew (R) Bacon Dog Chews These chews have also been known as Pooch Pacifiers, this safe long-lasting chew product contains real meaty juices so the taste lasts throughout the life of the bone. Made from pure virgin nylon these are designed to satisfy the chewing instinct of aggressive chewing dogs. Features: Made in the USA Designed for powerful chewers Bristles raised during chewing help clean teeth and control plaque & tartar build-up Item Specifications: Size: Petite 3 1/4" Long Regular: 4 1/2" Long Wolf: 5 1/2" Long Giant: 7 3/4" Long Souper:7 3/4" Long (wider design) Flavor: Bacon Please note: All bones are smooth texture, except Souper, which has raised bumps and ridges. see more...

• Does the bone fall apart and leave pieces everywhere? Also is it ...2 Answers
  • How durable is this bone? My dog has a habit of destroying most o...1 Answers
  • Do these bones leave crumbs or pieces behind after the dog is don...6 Answers
Keli M.
Keli M.
Mobile, AL
I purchased these bones for when my dogs were puppies to help them with their teething. Unfortunately the material these bones are made off do not withstand constant chewing. These bones after a day of chewing begin to fall apart and the plastic particles which can be very dangerous for dogs get scattered all over the floor. These bones are not for the use of medium to large puppies or dog breeds that have sharp teeth.
cammie g.
cammie g.
My super-chewer Bulldog had one of these for almost a year. He would slowly chew the nubs off. The only downside is how the plastic comes off these as the dog chews it. It comes off in little balls that are easy to swallow and since the material smells good the dogs are inclined to eat it. Other than that, this is a good toy that lasts a while.
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
Raleigh, NC
A hint of bacon and long lasting power is exactly what this provides! It takes a lot of tough chewing to finally wear downone of these bones. I love how they're safe and fun for pets. It's not our dogs favorite item, but it's one that will last us for a long time!
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Portsmouth, OH
This may not look like a fun toy but you won't regret buying it. This is a great resource for teaching your puppy or dog not to bite. This bone is perfect for redirecting that chewing/biting and teaches good habits! Worked like a charm for me!
Kim S.
Kim S.
Cortez, CO
My dog no longer plays with toys but for some reason when she is super happy she will go grab this and chew on it. She is a pit mix, an experienced chewer and this has lasted her for over a year so far with daily chewing!
Heather C.
Heather C.
Johnstown, OH
Pet Lover Expert
Our dog loves these bones, the only thing I have noticed is she sometimes gets chuncks of the bone off and will cough, but she loves these bones and they last a long time!
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Massillon, OH
I bought this bone for my grandparents boston terrier puppy. This bone has held up well to her constant chewing and we don't worry about her getting hurt from it.
Claire C.
Claire C.
Algoma, WI
Pet Lover Expert
I love this bone! And more importantly my puppy loves it! Any time we need him distracted or when his chewing needs to be redirected, this is our go to toy!
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Fenton, MO
This is my golden retrievers new favorite bone. Used to get the regular Nylabones, and she loved them, but this one is even better cause she loves bacon.
Vanessa D.
Vanessa D.
Washington, IN
My pitbull loves this item!! my sisters husky also loves this item. this lasted my dog (as a pup) maybe a day but she loved it.
Lisa A.
Lisa A.
Hutchinson, MN
Do these bones leave crumbs or pieces behind after the dog is done chewing?
Mellissa W.
Mellissa W.
Atascadero , CA
Does the bone fall apart and leave pieces everywhere? Also is it good for puppies to help soften their teeth?
Jacki C.
Jacki C.
Mims, FL
How durable is this bone? My dog has a habit of destroying most of her toys.