BY NYLABONE

Nylabone Durables are designed for powerful chewers. Petite size is for dogs up to 10 pounds. Even small dogs can be powerful chewers. These petite size Nylabone Durables are for dogs up 10 pounds. This safe, long-lasting chew product contains real meat juices so that taste lasts throughout the life of the bone. Made from pure virgin nylon these are designed to satisfy the chewing instinct of aggressive chewing dogs. The Chicken and Liver has flavor particles baked-in for added appeal-even the finickiest dog won't be able to resist. Special twin pack includes durables in chicken and liver flavors. Size: Petite - 3 3/4 see more...

Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
I always got these for my dogs when they were puppies. They are very durable for the active chewers. It was a much better alternative to chewing the furniture. And I didn't have to worry about then swallowing pieces because none ever broke off. I wouldn't give it to a big dog though.
Delaney D.
Delaney D.
Pet Lover Expert
These Nylabones are great, hard toys for a dog; however, these were not hard enough for my pup. She has a very strong bite and through teething she ended up chewing apart these "durable" bones. She started to chew and separate the plastic of the toys and got sick from the plastic. I wouldn't recommend these from strong pups like my own!
DeVaughn S.
DeVaughn S.
Lawndale, CA
I have two large breed dogs and after a good walk/run, these chew toys keep them occupied until they decide it's time to take a nap. One pitbull and one Alaskan Malamute, both inside dogs.
Cara M.
Cara M.
Natrona Hts, PA
Pet Lover Expert
These are an excellent product for dogs that are heavy chewers. There are rarely any toys that my dog cannot destroy in 10 seconds and these are an exception. My dog loves them and I will continue to buy them
Liana L.
Liana L.
Daly City, CA
This only entertained my puppy for three minutes before he got through the whole thing. It's a great As a special treat but would not get as a long term investment item that he would. E able to keep around.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Norwell, MA
My puppy likes this it's a perfect size for him. Lasts forever even when my big dogs got a hold of it.
lizzie a.
lizzie a.
San Jose, CA
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Pet Lover Expert
I love these... and our dog loves them too! I have piece of mind that she isn't destroying this and eating it (like she has done with other toys). The last a really long time too, even for dogs who really like to chew stuff. I used to raise service dogs in college and these were a must!
Cyndi R.
Cyndi R.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Great for the pup that chews through everything. My dog loves them. I will definitely buy her more
Jess U.
Jess U.
Mitchell, MO
Our puppy likes these, but can devour one in only a few minutes. Easily digestible, no mess.