Nylabone Dura Chew Textured Ring, Chicken Flavor uploaded by Emily H.Nylabone Dura Chew Textured Ring, Chicken Flavor uploaded by Jennifer V.Nylabone Dura Chew Textured Ring, Chicken Flavor uploaded by Pam W.

BY NYLABONE

Jennifer V.
Boerne, TX
My dog Roxie has a ton of toys but the one she always goes back to is the Nylabone ring. She loves it so much, they she has chewed them into a dented mess, and I've replaced it three times! Worth every penny for he to enjoy this chew toy, than to chew my furniture. A must buy for any dog that loves to chomp down and take out their stress on this chicken flavored toy
Ciara P.
Pet Lover Expert
My dog's favorite toy! He absolutely loves this and it is so durable. The only issue I have is that his teeth are so sharp that the plastic shreds off into little pieces all over my bed. However, my other big dogs back home have their own and don't have a problem! I think it has to do more with my dog's sharp teeth rather than the product. I will be buying these rings for my dogs forever! They're truly the best and keep my dogs busy for hours!
Alexis D.
New Albany , OH
Pet Lover Expert
I just picked this toy up from pet smart for my beagle. This is definitely a brand I trust when picking out toys for my dog. It costed 12 dollars and it is worth the price. This brand lasts for a very long time and my dog really enjoys it!!
Anna T.
Birmingham, AL
Pet Lover Expert
This was one of Ellie's favorites. Not only was it a chew toy but it was a fun toy to toss! It also rolls some due to it being round. I would say if you have a tossed, and don't want things damaged in your home... skip this one! But if you have a more indestructible home... your dog will probably really enjoy this one!
Amanda K.
Minneapolis, MN
One of our favorite nylabones to keep in the house! My dog *loves* this toy because he's a dog and he loves just about anything his mama gives him. I love this toy because it's extremely durable, but still light weight so when he drops it on my feet it doesn't put me in tears. Yay!
Shelby A.
Tobyhanna, PA
Pet Lover Expert
My 4 month old German shepherd/Rottweiler mix loves this! He can chew right through the puppy nylabones so I got him this and he loves it! It's strong enough for him but it isn't too hard where it will hurt his teeth. I recommend it!
Laura C.
Kings Mtn, NC
This is a great toy for powerful chewers! Mine have had this one for over a year now and it's still in one piece! Would definitely recommend!
Alexis T.
Blythe, CA
My dog got her lower mandible stuck in this. Do not let your dog play with unattended.
Cinnamon C.
Boardman, OH
I have a very strong very persistent chewing American lab and she has been working and loving playing and chewing on this for a few months! This has to be one of the longest lasting Nylabones we have had and well worth the money!
Melissa N.
Pet Lover Expert
My dog has managed to hold onto this one for a long time (per usual with Nylabone products). I believe this is the same size as the one I bought for him- if so, it is a good size for medium to bigger dogs. (Mine is 50lbs) Good buy for sure!