Nylabone Dura Chew Textured Ring, Chicken Flavor uploaded by Emily H.Nylabone Dura Chew Textured Ring, Chicken Flavor uploaded by Jennifer V.Nylabone Dura Chew Textured Ring, Chicken Flavor uploaded by Pam W.

BY NYLABONE

Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Boerne, TX
My dog Roxie has a ton of toys but the one she always goes back to is the Nylabone ring. She loves it so much, they she has chewed them into a dented mess, and I've replaced it three times! Worth every penny for he to enjoy this chew toy, than to chew my furniture. A must buy for any dog that loves to chomp down and take out their stress on this chicken flavored toy
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Minneapolis, MN
One of our favorite nylabones to keep in the house! My dog *loves* this toy because he's a dog and he loves just about anything his mama gives him. I love this toy because it's extremely durable, but still light weight so when he drops it on my feet it doesn't put me in tears. Yay!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Elkin, NC
I absolutely love anything Dura Chew from Nylabone. I have 2 dogs that are over 100 pounds so they need tougher toys to chew on. These last them hours of entertainment and do not end up shredded and messy all ove the damn house which is amazing.
Ciara P.
Ciara P.
My dog's favorite toy! He absolutely loves this and it is so durable. The only issue I have is that his teeth are so sharp that the plastic shreds off into little pieces all over my bed. However, my other big dogs back home have their own and don't have a problem! I think it has to do more with my dog's sharp teeth rather than the product. I will be buying these rings for my dogs forever! They're truly the best and keep my dogs busy for hours!
Anna T.
Anna T.
Pet Lover Expert
This was one of Ellie's favorites. Not only was it a chew toy but it was a fun toy to toss! It also rolls some due to it being round. I would say if you have a tossed, and don't want things damaged in your home... skip this one! But if you have a more indestructible home... your dog will probably really enjoy this one!
Shelby A.
Shelby A.
Tobyhanna, PA
Pet Lover Expert
My 4 month old German shepherd/Rottweiler mix loves this! He can chew right through the puppy nylabones so I got him this and he loves it! It's strong enough for him but it isn't too hard where it will hurt his teeth. I recommend it!
Pam W.
Pam W.
This has been a lifesaver! I have a beautiful husky who loves to chew on things and before we had this ring, it was my shoes. Since we have had this, she chews on nothing else! We lost her 1st ring and immediately had to run out and get another one. She loves to prance around the house with it!
Emily H.
Emily H.
Louisville, KY
THIS THING IS AMAZING! My husky destroys anything and everything you put in his path. That is, until we found this magical thing. He LOVES playing with it and we've had it for nearly a month and it is showing no signs of imminent destruction! This is #husky approved and has my #pawofapproval.
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Yorktown, VA
This seemed to last not nearly as long before becoming way to sharp and needing thrown away as compared to other nylabone products.
Adrienne B.
Adrienne B.
These are not good for dogs who can fit their lower mandible in the hole. I've seen a dog get this stuck on his mouth and panic. Not the most safe toy!