Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesNylabone
Dura Chew Textured Ring, Chicken Flavor

Nylabone Dura Chew Textured Ring, Chicken Flavor

by Nylabone

Please let me know this item where I can order, I looking for a year, Many place no sell anymore.Thank [email protected]
Aloha,I have been over 1 year looking for this small size ring, but some company told me the product not making any more. May I please ask you for this item where u get, can.u please give me the link that I can order for my dog.Thank you so [email protected]
Start your review of Nylabone Dura Chew Textured Ring, Chicken Flavor!
How would you rate this product?
LaChelle S.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Nylabone Dura Chew Textured Ring, Chicken Flavor uploaded by LaChelle S.
My french bulldogs love the Nylabone Dura Chew Textured Ring, Chicken Flavor toy. They are both aggressive chewers and this toy has really stood the test of time. We have had this toy for well over a year and as you can see in the picture, they have done minimal damage to it. It’s easy to clean and durable!
Jennifer N.
Ozark, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Purchased at: PETCO
My dog weighs about 26 lbs. This particular Nylabone is fairly large and heavy, making it harder for him to carry around, but he loves it so much! He chews on this for hours at a time.
Jealysha R.
Orlando, FL
Nylabone Dura Chew Textured Ring, Chicken Flavor uploaded by Jealysha R.
Purchased at: PETCO
I have a Siberian Husky and they are strong chewers. It can be sometimes an obstacle to find durable toys that he won’t break. But this textured ring does the trick! He’s had it for a year almost and it only has bite marks on it but doesn’t show any signs or break any time soon!!
Cynthia D.
Harwinton, CT
These are great and I totally recommend these. My puppy rottie who is two now is a chewier when he gets board. These are so strong and durable they last forever. He loves the texture and I can’t smell the chicken but, my dog definitely can because these are our favorite chew toys. Your dog really has to put in hours and hours of work and they will never brake.
Cara E.
Port Richey, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This chew ring is very durable and it lasts forever. My pittbull usually chews through every toy we get her until we found this. Definitely worth the price if your looking for something that won’t get chewed apart.
Jessica S.
Colonia, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Nylabone Dura Chew Textured Ring, Chicken Flavor uploaded by Jessica S.
My dogs chew through everything and so far this is the only thing that they haven’t chewed through. Highly recommend this toy! If you have dogs that like to chew, this is a perfect toy!
Rachel N.
Ozark, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My little buddy loves this toy. It keeps him occupied for hours. He loves his textured ring.
Kayla R.
I have a 72lb pitbull and he is a huge chewer and he loves this bone! It last a very very long time and he couldn’t be more happy with it! I recommend it to anyone with a large breed and a big chewer! It’s a good toy for the price and won’t be destroyed in a day or even a month!
Mary W.
E Greenbush, NY
Someone purchased this for my dog so far it has held up. Time will tell i usually dont purchase this brand.
Emily S.
greenwood
We have many different kinds of Nylabones for our 3 dogs. We now buy larger ones because they can whittle down the ends and make them too small to be safe, but our GSD loves his extra large bone and has not been able to chew through it in several months!