Nylabone Dura Chew Textured Ring, Chicken Flavor uploaded by Jennifer V.Nylabone Dura Chew Textured Ring, Chicken Flavor uploaded by Emily H.Nylabone Dura Chew Textured Ring, Chicken Flavor uploaded by Pam W.

BY NYLABONE

Corie S.
This bone in the large size has lasted forever with our power chewer! She loves bringing it over to us to play tug of war with! It is a much better alternative for that game than a traditional rope toy that she can chew up in 30 seconds. I often clean and sanitize it since she has had it for a while now.
Abbie D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Dog went through this almost immediately. The sound of teeth on the toy is kind of making me twitch. It’s not easy to clean and gets pretty gross, especially if your dog sneaks it outside like ours. Maybe we should’ve gotten a bigger size.
Michelle L.
Maricopa
We have a Choc Lab and a Lab/Shepard mix and this bone has survived puppyhood! We discovered these over 10 years ago with our Golden/Lab puppy that tore truth everything. These are truly indestructible!
Nylabones are the best around.
Xena J.
Pontiac, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs love this chew toy, they last for a very long time and are safe for dogs to ingest. Only downside is they do get bored of it after a little while. I havw tk hide it and bring it back out in a few days to keep their interest.
Emily S.
greenwood
We have many different kinds of Nylabones for our 3 dogs. We now buy larger ones because they can whittle down the ends and make them too small to be safe, but our GSD loves his extra large bone and has not been able to chew through it in several months!
Britain M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our 3 yr old pup loves [product:nylabone-dura-chew-textured-ring,-chicken-flavor] he's always entertained with these toys for hours which is good because he's an 80 pound pitbull who literally destroys toys in minutes. Nylabones are the only toys he has that he hasn't destroyed completely. If you have a chewer, or problems with your pups destroying toys in minutes I highly recommend trying this ring out!
Megan B.
Springdale, AR
Best brand ever for bullies. I have a bull terrier who loves to chew and destroys kong toys like they were made for a Chihuahua. Nylabone is the only brand I have found that lasts.
Danielle A.
Staten Island, NY
My 7 lb dog enjoys this but it’s big for him but he manages to chew down on it he loves it it’s bulky and if he hits me with it that hurts lol but all in all good for him
Latisha S.
Washington
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Nylabone Dura Chew Textured Ring, Chicken Flavor seems to be my dogs favorite treat. I’m not sure if it’s the chicken flavor or the shape, but she loves it!
Ashley W.
Chattanooga , TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This bone is practically indestructible! I buy them at PetCo and Target. They are kind of pricey, but completely worth it. I was turned on to them because we had a GSD that had a sensitive stomach. We also had another GSD that was a retired DEA dog. It took him YEARS to chew through this.