BY NYLABONE

Liz S.
Oakdale
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love nylabone products. But they come with pros and cons. Pros: my dogs love them and they are reasonably priced. Cons: this bone and any other hard nylabone chew toy I have bought (even for heavy chewers) end up having bits breaking off after a day and once the bone dries out and they start chewing again, it’s rough on their gums. I would buy this again because they love them.
Megan M.
Des Moines, IA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My English Bulldog didn’t really like this Nylabone Dura Chew Textured Ring, Chicken Flavor. I’m not sure why she doesn’t like it like all the other nylabone toys she has. This toy is rather hard, harder than any other toy I’ve come across. It doesn’t really have any give to it so she probably didn’t like it because it was so hard. I won’t be purchasing this toy again for that reason.
Victoria M.
I know it’s a good toy because my other dogs have liked it but my dog now she’s super picky. She doesn’t like a lot of bones. They have to be certain ones or she doesn’t use them. She has played with this but she’s not a big fan like y other dogs
Michelle L.
Maricopa
We have a Choc Lab and a Lab/Shepard mix and this bone has survived puppyhood! We discovered these over 10 years ago with our Golden/Lab puppy that tore truth everything. These are truly indestructible!
Nylabones are the best around.
Xena J.
Pontiac , MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs love this chew toy, they last for a very long time and are safe for dogs to ingest. Only downside is they do get bored of it after a little while. I havw tk hide it and bring it back out in a few days to keep their interest.
Elizabeth F.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Very long lasting, durable chew toy! Be sure your dog is a strong chewer...this is too hard for medium chewers. It lasts much longer than the traditional bone shape and my pup enjoys holding it with her paws while she chews.
Emily S.
greenwood
We have many different kinds of Nylabones for our 3 dogs. We now buy larger ones because they can whittle down the ends and make them too small to be safe, but our GSD loves his extra large bone and has not been able to chew through it in several months!
Cory B.
Orlando, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My two dogs (Labrador and a Weimaraner) are both really strong chewers. We only buy their chew toys from Nylabone. We’ve had some for years! They only bad thing is they really hurt if you accidentally step on them.
Allison M.
Ponca City
My dog loves this bone. He can put his paw through it and really get to chewing. The only down side is that it really hurts when you stub your toe on it at night when he’s left it in the middle of the floor.
Ellie⭐️ H.
Chino
My large Labrador is a VERY TOUGH CHEWER and we still have this I bought this a few months back and he still enjoys and plays with it. I would definitely buy this again.