BY NYLABONE

These extra durable, chicken flavor-infused chews are made specially for power chewers. Available in sizes to satisfy every dog's natural urge to chew. Designed for powerful chewers, these non-edible chews have multiple textures to help clean teeth and gums. They are infused with an irresistible chicken flavor to entice your pup to chew while helping to clean teeth and control tartar and plaque build-up. Features: For powerful chewers Multi-textured to help clean teeth and control plaque and tartar Discourages destructive chewing & fights boredom Veterinarian recommended Ingredients: Nylon & natural flavor. see more...

• Does this last for big dogs or does it tear up pretty easily2 Answers
  • My cousin recommended these to me for my two dogs. My boyfriend r...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "My dog loves chicken..she sometimes chews on this and sometimes licks it haha!" in 1 review
Sally S.
Tooele, UT
I got this for my dogs, Mainly my shih Tzu he is always chewing on his toys. I though He would love this. I got home and gave it to him. He looked at it and walked away. He has Never played with it. It has been like 1 1/2 . My other dog has not toughed it either. I ended up sending to a family members house and the toy is not getting playtime
Isa M.
Tampa, FL
My dog is a chewer and this toy is one of the few that will last her! I tried those antlers that are supposed to last months but she got through it in 3 days. This actually lasts her a few months and keeps her happy!
Joy G.
Fayetteville, AR
Product is OK... It lasts a while but breaks off into small, sharp, plastic pieces that I don't want my dog to swallow. Is good for cleaning teeth though.
Ruby D.
Amazing product !! My dog loves it and plays with it all day I'm very happy with the price and knowing my dog is happy .
Calisse M.
Lakeland, FL
These are the only toys that I have found for my dogs that last longer than a week! I have one dog that does not play with toys, but he has a nylabone like this one that he is obsessed with. This bone does not break off into chunks like some other products out there so although I supervise my dogs, I do not worry about them being a choking hazard as much as some other ones. If they can withstand my two pit bulls, they can withstand any dog :)
Charlotte S.
Dickson, TN
My dogs LOVE these bones, we probably have about 6 of them in our house, besides the Kong this is the only dog toy/bone they don't tear apart. And when they're dirty I can just rinse them off and put them in the dish washer which is super handy.
Allison K.
Our lab who loved to chew really enjoyed Nylabone Dura chew treats. The only downfall to these treats is as he chewed them they would become very sharp and cut his lips. Not to mention they'd really hurt if you accidentally stepped on one in the middle of the night!
Melanie T.
Kansas City, MO
My dog loves chewing on the bone a lot! The only downside is after he chews on it a while it becomes very sharp and is NOT FUN to accidentally step on with bare feet.
Christina B.
Louisburg, NC
These are the best chew toys to have "inside"! My three dogs will chew on these for hours and the best part is it doesn't leave stains or dings on my floors when they drop them.
Tina S.
Port Richey, FL
When I first brought this home, she wouldn't touch it. Then out little dog chewed it for a few minutes and now you can't get the thing away from her
Jennifer A.
Waterloo, IA
My cousin recommended these to me for my two dogs. My boyfriend read reviews online that said dogs can chew chunks off & choke on them. Does anyone have experience with this happening?
Amber L.
Winnsboro, TX
Does this last for big dogs or does it tear up pretty easily