BY NYLABONE

Bacon flavored chew for power chewers Helps clean teeth; controls plaque & tartar Available in three sizes Flavor enhanced durable nylon chews are made to stand up topowerful chewers. With gently rounded dental nubs to help scrapeaway food and reduce plaque & tartar build up. Available inthree sizes. Ingredients: Nylon, inert soft thermoplastic polymer and natural flavor. Sizing Recommendations: The following sizing recommendations are only guidelines. Manylittle dogs are powerful chewers and may need a larger size. Ifyour dog is in between sizes, Nylabone recommends choosing thelarger size. Regular is recommended for dogs up to 25 lbs. Wolf is recommended for dogs up to 35 lbs. Souper is recommended for dogs over 50 lbs. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Melissa V.
Charleston, AR
We got our dog this Nylabone Dura Chew and it is made very well and high quality. It's bacon flavored so I thought Rebel would love it. I gave it to him and he ran off with it and hid it and I have never found it again lol. Not sure if that means he hated it or if he is saving it for a special day.
Sharon H.
Hubert, NC
I do not like to give my dog rawhide so the Dura Chew is a great alternative and my dog loved the bacon flavor. It keeps him busy for hours and keeps his chewing in check. Petsmart has a great variety on Nylabone products. They are very durable and made to last.
Erica D.
Balch Springs, TX
I got these for my dogs for Christmas last year. Neither of them is a particularly voracious chewer, but within hours they had these chewed to sharp pointy edges that made their mouths and gums bleed. I would not repurchase.
Ronna W.
Meeka truly enjoyed her bone. She never once wanted to chew on anything else. We recommend this product to any pretty owner
Jess K.
Mary Esther, FL
Pretty good. Hasn't been destroyed yet and it been 6 months. Bought at petland
Janelle C.
Camillus, NY
The Dura Chews live up to their name and last for months, good price and even better value. I used to purchases these for my old dogs (Corsos) and they lasted through their aggressive chewing. I almost always buy nylabone through chewy.com and would recommend this product to any dog owner.
Emilee S.
Hibbing, MN
My dog loved this and chewed on it forever! She couldn't get enough of it. It wasn't expensive at all and lasted for quite a while even though my dog is extremely destructive.
Erin R.
Gainesville, FL
One of my dog's favorite toys! She's a heavy chewer, and I've spent ages trying to find toys that can stand up to her jaws. Nylabone is the brand I swear by. She loves the flavors, and I love that I'm not replacing them every other day.
Megan O.
Windsor, VT
Got this for my dog as a puppy and he has loved it since day one! Not much of a chewer around the house but when it comes to Nylabones and antlers, he is a happy chewer! Great product that lasts!
Laurie S.
Orlando, FL
This is a good bone to get for your dog. Especially big dogs, it is strong and durable and has lasted a bit. The bacon flavor must be delicious because my dog always plays with it