BY NYLABONE

Bacon flavored chew for power chewers Helps clean teeth; controls plaque & tartar Available in three sizes Flavor enhanced durable nylon chews are made to stand up topowerful chewers. With gently rounded dental nubs to help scrapeaway food and reduce plaque & tartar build up. Available inthree sizes. Ingredients: Nylon, inert soft thermoplastic polymer and natural flavor. Sizing Recommendations: The following sizing recommendations are only guidelines. Manylittle dogs are powerful chewers and may need a larger size. Ifyour dog is in between sizes, Nylabone recommends choosing thelarger size. Regular is recommended for dogs up to 25 lbs. Wolf is recommended for dogs up to 35 lbs. Souper is recommended for dogs over 50 lbs. see more...

Tina D.
Tina D.
Morganville, NJ
Pet Lover Expert
I have a Boxer so she loves her bones, but she tends to tear them apart very quickly. She cannot have anything with peanut butter so I have to be careful on what bones to give her, but she loves these.
Penny H.
Penny H.
Portsmouth, OH
My doggies have the Bacon Flavor Dog Bone as their favorite toy. I had to buy one for each of the 5 dogs to keep them from fighting over them. Love this product!!!!
Alexis P.
Alexis P.
My dog liked this as a puppy, but she didn't stay interested in this one. I'm assuming maybe there wasn't a lot of bacon flavor or something.
Leslie T.
Leslie T.
Dayton, OH
Itsbokay but my dog had it chewed up in no time but he is a very destructive dog. He has so much jaw power.
Bailey F.
Bailey F.
Olathe, KS
My dog really likes this bone my only complaint is that it doesn't last very long.
Chelse L.
Chelse L.
This toy lasted about a year before my dog finally hewed the end off, he is a bull dog and a very strong jaw. I was fine with this until the end when he would chew plastic bits off but i would highly recommend this toy
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Tupper Lake, NY
My dog loves this chew toy. Although sometimes he chews it too much and accidentally bites off small bites of plastic.
Holly M.
Holly M.
Waterford, PA
My pup, Jojo loves this toy! I have had to get a few cause he is feisty and has chewed them up! Jojo loves bacon!
Mandy G.
Mandy G.
Midland, TX
I prefer rawhide treats for my dog. I got him one of these bones and he dies not really like it.
Erica S.
Erica S.
Bought this few years ago for my dog....she still has it and she's quite a chewer....lasts really well!