BY NYLABONE

These extra durable, chicken flavor-infused chews are made specially for power chewers. Available in sizes to satisfy every dog's natural urge to chew. Designed for powerful chewers, these non-edible chews have multiple textures to help clean teeth and gums. They are infused with an irresistible chicken flavor to entice your pup to chew while helping to clean teeth and control tartar and plaque build-up. Features: For powerful chewers Multi-textured to help clean teeth and control plaque and tartar Discourages destructive chewing & fights boredom Veterinarian recommended Ingredients: Nylon & natural flavor. see more...

Solveig R.
Solveig R.
Beaverton, OR
My dog has this in a disgusting flavor but she loves it! She never chews on toys unless it's a hoof or antler but she chews on this one every night! I didn't think she was going to like it since she doesn't have interest on toys unless it's a ball or tug rope but this is her go to toy! My aunt got it for her for Christmas but I've seen them at Petco and petsmart. They gave lots of different flavors and are around 5-15 dollars depending on what size you get.
Milan M.
Milan M.
Denton, Tx
My dog loves these bones so much! I have bought them about five or six times now and it always keeps him busy. He is always excited for a new one when the others get worn down. This time I tried a new flavor, chocolate and he wasn't a fan. He prefers the chicken flavored bones. I will buy again.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Hobart, OK
My dogs really seem to love these bones. They'll chew on them for what seems like months, without losing interest. I do wish the little bits wouldn't end up coming off all over the place, but I guess that's just the price you pay for a durable bone.
Ana A.
Ana A.
Hollywood, FL
This is a great brand! All products are durable and my dog love them. It is great to play for hours and also for her teeth
Tasha R.
Tasha R.
Fairfield, CA
This product was very inexpensive, my dog showed little interest to it. Didn't last long when she did finally get ahold of i .
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Binghamton , NY
My Boxer loves his Nylabone, especially the purple & yellow one! He goes through them quick!
Charito R.
Charito R.
Fort Riley, KS
Good toy that will help clean teeth and relieve teething pain. The bumps and groves are a nice feature unlike regular nylabones.
Kendra W.
Kendra W.
Silsbee, TX
My dog absolutely loves these bones. Its a great toy that helps keep her teeth clean. She goes through these often!
Stacy F.
Stacy F.
West Linn, OR
These last a long time! They are a little spendy but worth the money. My dogs both love these.
Janet H.
Janet H.
Received this as a gift for my pet. It did last quite a while and my dog seemed to enjoy chewing it, but I am concerned by all of the sharp points on the bone that are created during the chewing process and how it might poke or scrape my dog's gums. Even more concerning, I am skeptical of the claim that it is somehow okay for dogs to swallow small pieces of this plastic/nylon material? Sounds like some dubious marketing. If my dog is going to ingest anything, it better be something natural or edible. I mean, if a company made a teething product like this for babies where it is "ok" to swallow bits of the plastic, I'm pretty sure it wouldn't fly. I will not be repurchasing.