Nylabone Dura Chew Double Bone, Bacon Flavor

by Nylabone

Fight boredom and get into action with action ridges & nubs, great for powerful chewers. The non-edible, Nylabone Dura Chew discourages destructive chewers while cleaning teeth. Satisfy his natural urge to chew with the long-lasting dura chew. Features: Action ridges & nubs to help clean teeth Food Type: Treat Life Stage: Recommended for dogs up to 35 lbs/16 kg Flavor: Bacon Primary Ingredient: Nylon Warning: Always supervise chew toys. It is important to select the proper size & type of chew for your dog's age, weight & chewing strength. Non-edible chews should be large enough to encourage chewing from side rather than top and bottom. If you have more than one dog in your household, select chews appropriate for the largest, strongest chewer. Inspect before giving to your dog to make sure it's whole and intact. Product is not intended to be eaten or ingested. If you think your dog may have swallowed a piece, contact your veterinarian. Ingredients: Nylon, inert soft thermoplastic polymer & Natural Bacon Flavor

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nylabone Dura Chew Double Bone, Bacon Flavor!
Grand rapids, MI
I got this for my border collie puppy and it was great until it got too chewed up, then it started to get hair tangled on it and I had to throw it out
My dog absolutely LOVES this bone. He mopes around if it’s missing. He’s had 4 of them. Wouldn’t buy any other bone for him. This one is just too good.
Dog / Small
Davenport, IA
My pups loved this so much! It’s not a edible treat but they love to chewy. Perfect for puppies, and older dogs! Recommend to anyone who has a chewer!
Dog / Small
This bone can keep our lab busy for up to an hour at a time! We have a dog who likes to chew on anything possible and she really enjoys this nylabone!
Dog / Medium
Garden Grove, CA
My dog is obsessed with the bacon flavored dura chews. He is tough chewer and most toys/bones do not last in our house. But these last verrrrry long!
spring hill
Didn’t really hold up well. My puppy had it chewed to pieces in no time. Once dog starts chewing on these plastic type toys they get very sharp too.
Sacramento
This really keeps my puppy busy! She chews on one end, then realizes there’s more and it’s like a new toy! Each end has a different feeling for her.
N Las Vegas, NV
My two pitties are big fans! Nylabone is one of the only brands they haven’t destroyed in 5 minutes. This particular bone is one of their favorites.
Dog / Large
Lewisville , TX
My dog loved this toy for three days and was ready for a new one. It’s durable but my dog didn’t gravitate to it as much as other Nylabone products.
Defiance , OH
We have seriously had this toy for a couple of years. Our 3 large dogs cannot destroy it. This is one of the only toys they cant destroy in minutes.
Dog / Small, Large