Nylabone Dura Chew Double Bone, Bacon Flavor

by Nylabone

Fight boredom and get into action with action ridges & nubs, great for powerful chewers. The non-edible, Nylabone Dura Chew discourages destructive chewers while cleaning teeth. Satisfy his natural urge to chew with the long-lasting dura chew. Features: Action ridges & nubs to help clean teeth Food Type: Treat Life Stage: Recommended for dogs up to 35 lbs/16 kg Flavor: Bacon Primary Ingredient: Nylon Warning: Always supervise chew toys. It is important to select the proper size & type of chew for your dog's age, weight & chewing strength. Non-edible chews should be large enough to encourage chewing from side rather than top and bottom. If you have more than one dog in your household, select chews appropriate for the largest, strongest chewer. Inspect before giving to your dog to make sure it's whole and intact. Product is not intended to be eaten or ingested. If you think your dog may have swallowed a piece, contact your veterinarian. Ingredients: Nylon, inert soft thermoplastic polymer & Natural Bacon Flavor

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nylabone Dura Chew Double Bone, Bacon Flavor!
Indianapolis
I am obsessed with Nylabone. These bones are the only bones that my dogs (3 Boston terriers and a pit bull / boxer mix) don’t destroy in about 5 minutes. These things are great for strong chewers and seriously last months. My dogs absolutely love them so much and I recommend them to every dog owner I know.
Cat, Dog, Other / Small, Medium, Large
hamburg
My dog loved this! She’s a power chewing pit bull who doesn’t seem to know when to slow down! She loves this toy. It keeps her busy for hours and it lasts her a long time!
Minot Afb, ND
We currently have 4 of these in our home. This nylabone is our dogs favorite toy. They both get a new one from Santa every year and are so excited every single time. This bone is so so durable and lasts forever.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
My dog had this chew for a few months and really enjoyed it while it lasted. It was one of his favorite toys! Smelled like bacon at first and was pretty durable, especially with him chewing on it every day whenever he'd get a chance. We only tossed it after the edges started to get rough and tiny plastic pieces seemed to be breaking off of the chew from extreme wear and tear. I would try this again for my dog :)
Dog / Medium
Ft Lauderdale, FL
My dog loves this and it is still in decent shape for him being such a strong chewer! The different textures keep him busy and entertained.... the only drawback though is that it’s heavy (so he loses interest when he wants to pick it up and chew it somewhere else but can’t) and that the plastic is super hard so it can become sharp when he’s really gone to town on certain parts of it!
tampa
This is one of my Australian Shepherds all time favorite bones. He has had it for years since he was a puppy. I don’t have to worry about him chewing and ingesting part of the bone because it holds up.  His other favorites are the Nylabone dinosaur chew toys. Yes, they are slightly painful to step on when barefoot but I will still continue to purchase Nylabone bones.
My dog is definitely a destructive chewer, so this product worked great for her. She didn’t chew it up in seconds like most. The only thing I worried about was the little pieces if they would cause her a problem digestive wise. However we haven’t had any issues. She loves these! They are a great price too compared to others on the market of similar value. I would recommend.
Dog / Small
palm harbor, florida
I bought this Nylabone chew for my 10 month old Australian Shepherd puppy. He is a big chewer so I needed to get something fairly heavy duty but not too large. This bone was the perfect size but did not hold up as well as I thought. I would not recommend this product for a dog that is a heavy duty chewer, but it would be perfect for one that is a less aggressive chewer.
Killeen
My little brofur and I fight over this so much that our Momma ended up having to buy 3 more. One for every room of the house! I'm a 3 yr old Great Pyrenees/Red Heeler, weighing in at 102 lbs and boy do I love to chew on this! My little brofur is an 11 week old Golden Retriever with shark teeth so our Momma had to get him a smaller one. 20/10 love this toy!
Dog / Medium, Large
Boston, MA
Great product. We always get great quality from Nylabone. However, out 70 pound lab/collie mix is not the biggest fan. He is more of a ball / plush fan. He will take this out though if he wants to chew - which usually means we have not run him enough! I would recommend it if your dog is a chewer! Jasper has strong jaws and this is still holding strong!
Dog / Large