Nylabone Dura Chew Double Bone, Bacon Flavor

by Nylabone

Fight boredom and get into action with action ridges & nubs, great for powerful chewers. The non-edible, Nylabone Dura Chew discourages destructive chewers while cleaning teeth. Satisfy his natural urge to chew with the long-lasting dura chew. Features: Action ridges & nubs to help clean teeth Food Type: Treat Life Stage: Recommended for dogs up to 35 lbs/16 kg Flavor: Bacon Primary Ingredient: Nylon Warning: Always supervise chew toys. It is important to select the proper size & type of chew for your dog's age, weight & chewing strength. Non-edible chews should be large enough to encourage chewing from side rather than top and bottom. If you have more than one dog in your household, select chews appropriate for the largest, strongest chewer. Inspect before giving to your dog to make sure it's whole and intact. Product is not intended to be eaten or ingested. If you think your dog may have swallowed a piece, contact your veterinarian. Ingredients: Nylon, inert soft thermoplastic polymer & Natural Bacon Flavor

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nylabone Dura Chew Double Bone, Bacon Flavor!
New York
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Nylabone Dura Chew Double Bone, Bacon Flavor uploaded by Masha S.
This was one of our first chewable toys! And Frankie is 7 years old now. He loves it so much! Super durable and lasts super long. I am not sure about what is inside, but it is great for chewing and playing! Would definitely buy another one. Oh I still have this one. For 7 years!
The edges get very sharp and I was afraid they would hurt my dog’s gums. I had to throw it away to avoid any issues. I’m not sure if the material that it is made with is safe or if it can be replaced with something that won’t become so jagged and sharp
blythewood
I have two adorable rescues. One is 9 and the other 14. Even though they’re older dogs they still like to chew on something good. Nylabone Dura Chew is a perfect fit for them. It has texture, durability, and the bacon flavor they love.
Newcastle upon Tyne
My dog loves this product and it has lasted far longer than toys by other brands! It is a toy that he goes back to time and time again so definitely worth purchasing! Will definitely look at other Nylabone products in future.
Fond du Lac
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We have two Great Danes and one is a very powerful chewer. He loves this toy! We actually bought a second one even though the first one still has lots of play left on it so there is always one around for him to chew on.
Inwood, WV
I have 4 dogs ranging from a chi-apso to a pit bull. They all love it. I have several of them. Takes all of 5 min for my pit to destroy any other toy except this one. This one takes her a good 6 months
Cat, Dog, Other / Small, Medium, Large
San Diego, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Too smelly! Not for Pomeranians with intense chew habits and those really tiny sharp teeth during teething. It needs to be stronger, might be better for a bigger breed of puppy. I wouldn't recommend buying again.
Dog / Small
East Amherst, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My heavy chewer loves this bone! It has really held up over the years, I think I’ve had it for 2 years now, which is pretty impressive for a dog that likes to chew as much as mine!
Naperville, IL
Purchased at: PetSmart
I recommend Nylabone to every dog parent out there. My dogs love the bacon flavor and this toy has made it soooo long! My girls chew everything up within a few days (or less). This has lasted MONTHS and it’s still got plenty of space to chew.
Dog / Large
Murfreesboro
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog absolutely loves his Nylabone Dura Chew bacon Double Bone! Nylabones are among his favorites and are really the only chews I’ve been able to count on to keep him occupied for hours where I know he will be safe and happy chewing. He can chew this chew and won’t rip it apart easily, and he loves the flavor so much!
Dog / Small, Large