Nylabone Dura Chew Double Bone, Bacon Flavor

by Nylabone

Fight boredom and get into action with action ridges & nubs, great for powerful chewers. The non-edible, Nylabone Dura Chew discourages destructive chewers while cleaning teeth. Satisfy his natural urge to chew with the long-lasting dura chew. Features: Action ridges & nubs to help clean teeth Food Type: Treat Life Stage: Recommended for dogs up to 35 lbs/16 kg Flavor: Bacon Primary Ingredient: Nylon Warning: Always supervise chew toys. It is important to select the proper size & type of chew for your dog's age, weight & chewing strength. Non-edible chews should be large enough to encourage chewing from side rather than top and bottom. If you have more than one dog in your household, select chews appropriate for the largest, strongest chewer. Inspect before giving to your dog to make sure it's whole and intact. Product is not intended to be eaten or ingested. If you think your dog may have swallowed a piece, contact your veterinarian. Ingredients: Nylon, inert soft thermoplastic polymer & Natural Bacon Flavor

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nylabone Dura Chew Double Bone, Bacon Flavor!
My two german shepherds love the double bone! I think what attracts them to this type of bone is the shape. It engages them into some chew like trance. It is worth every purchase, and to be honest my dogs are heavy chewers and this lasts longer than two months.
Dog / Large
chambersburg
Purchased at: Amazon
My dog loves this bone. I think it’s because of the flavoring but also because it’s easy for him to grip with the four ends. It has lasted longer than many of his other bones and is very durable. I have bought many nylabone products!
Hawthorne
Baby girl loved it! She likes for us to hold it for her to eat it, can you say spoiled!!! She loves her Nylabones! Price is right! We have a 4.5 lbs Teacup Poodle. It gave her something to enjoy rather than Mommy’s shoes during the puppy phase and she just loves to have something to gnaw on occasionally. She loves the flavor!
Dog / Small
Pensacola , FL
Purchased at: PetSmart
I have two dogs, one is a heavy to her and the other is a light. I have tried several Nyla bone products for a variety of level chewers. These products always break up in small pieces and I worry of my dog ingesting small sharp pieces.
Wilmington , NC
My dog has had this bone forever. It’s just me he just can’t destroy. He is a super chewer and can usually destroy any and all bones or dog toys. This one he can’t. He continually chews on it, and just still hasn’t destroyed it.
Carbondale, IL
Purchased at: PETCO
This is one of my pup’s favorite toys ever! She loves the flavor and it keeps her entertained for hours. It is made very well so she can’t break it easily. The value is incredible and i recommend this to all my dog-owning friends
Dog / Large
Bountiful, UT
My dog is a Turkish Akbash and can break just about any time in a matter of minutes. This lasted a couple months before she snapped it half because she would chew the orange and not the white bone part. I would still but it again for her because she seemed to enjoy it and for her, it lasted a long time.
Cat, Dog, Other / Small, Medium, Large
Kalamazoo, MI
I have to take stars off here for easy destruction. My bulldog puppy had this thing in pieces after not too long and she barely had adult teeth. I would just be careful to watch them and take away as soon as pieces come off.
Ashland, NE
THE best!! Anything in the power chewer family by nylabone is finally a toy built for my chocolate lab! The ends start to get a little worn from my chewer but it seriously is nothing compared to other dog toys we have tried!
Dog / Medium
I always get the Nylabone Dura chew s but my dog went through this one pretty quickly because there isn't that much to chew on I think she has liked other shapes better and they have lasted for a longer but she still likes it
Dog / Small