BY NYLABONE

Fight boredom and get into action with action ridges & nubs, great for powerful chewers. The non-edible, Nylabone Dura Chew discourages destructive chewers while cleaning teeth. Satisfy his natural urge to chew with the long-lasting dura chew. Features: Action ridges & nubs to help clean teeth Food Type: Treat Life Stage: Recommended for dogs up to 35 lbs/16 kg Flavor: Bacon Primary Ingredient: Nylon Warning: Always supervise chew toys. It is important to select the proper size & type of chew for your dog's age, weight & chewing strength. Non-edible chews should be large enough to encourage chewing from side rather than top and bottom. If you have more than one dog in your household, select chews appropriate for the largest, strongest chewer. Inspect before giving to your dog to make sure it's whole and intact. Product is not intended to be eaten or ingested. If you think your dog may have swallowed a piece, contact your veterinarian. Ingredients: Nylon, inert soft thermoplastic polymer & Natural Bacon Flavor see more...

Katie R.
White Bear Lk, MN
My dog is obsessed with all things Nylabone, so of course she loved this. She's a very strong chewer, but it has held up really well. I also like that it doesn't stink like some other flavored or scented chew toys. I highly recommend this!
Hannah W.
Hortense, GA
I have two beagles that are heavy chewers. I usually only buy nylabone toys for them. This is one of their favorites. They have chewed it until it is nearly half the size it was when we first bought it. Great chew toy for a great price for my pups!!
jana s.
Evansville, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a German shredder .. I mean shepherd! The only toys we can buy her are bones and our go to is Nylabone. She LOVES this one in particular. She has chewed it in half and we call them her twins now. She LOVES this dang bone and we love this brand!
Delaney S.
Bloomington, IN
I have a husky who can basically destroy any toy and eat any treat in like 10 seconds. These bones are perfect for him because he can chew on them for hours without breaking off small pieces and choking!
Martika S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog got this for Christmas and loved it! He ignored us the rest of the day ha which was cute. He's a red golden retriever, medium size and isn't really a chewer but enjoyed this you.
Forest Y.
Billings, MT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs love nylabones!! That's almost all I ever buy toy wise for them. They last forever, it's pretty hard for them to tear them apart, and they don't get everywhere in my house.
Kinsley V.
Mc Calla, AL
Got this for my toy poodle Ella! She loved the bacon flavored bone and now there's no more bacon left to taste! It only lasted a week but she loved it! Got it at PetSmart and I'll definitely buy it again !
Brittany S.
Lexington, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Bought this and something similar for my dogs birthday and he hasn't stopped chewing yet. He likes to throw it around and is his main attention when we aren't tossing around a ball with him. The only thing is it can collect hair and get kinda gross. Cotton from his other toys get stuck to it, so regular cleaning is recommend.
Nicole G.
Kansas city, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is our dog’s favorite toy probably because it’s the only thing he can’t destroy. I can’t vouch for the flavor since I’ve never tried it, but out puppy Winston throws his head back going to town chewing on this!
Melissa S.
My dog loves this chew toy. Very durable and long lasting. My dog is a black lab and is a heavy chewer. This chew toy lasted about four months of daily use. We gave it to her when she spent a few days in boarding and it has been her favorite ever since.