Nylabone Dura Chew Double Bone, Bacon Flavor

by Nylabone

Fight boredom and get into action with action ridges & nubs, great for powerful chewers. The non-edible, Nylabone Dura Chew discourages destructive chewers while cleaning teeth. Satisfy his natural urge to chew with the long-lasting dura chew. Features: Action ridges & nubs to help clean teeth Food Type: Treat Life Stage: Recommended for dogs up to 35 lbs/16 kg Flavor: Bacon Primary Ingredient: Nylon Warning: Always supervise chew toys. It is important to select the proper size & type of chew for your dog's age, weight & chewing strength. Non-edible chews should be large enough to encourage chewing from side rather than top and bottom. If you have more than one dog in your household, select chews appropriate for the largest, strongest chewer. Inspect before giving to your dog to make sure it's whole and intact. Product is not intended to be eaten or ingested. If you think your dog may have swallowed a piece, contact your veterinarian. Ingredients: Nylon, inert soft thermoplastic polymer & Natural Bacon Flavor

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nylabone Dura Chew Double Bone, Bacon Flavor!
a day agoNew York
Nylabone Dura Chew Double Bone, Bacon Flavor uploaded by Masha S.
This was one of our first chewable toys! And Frankie is 7 years old now. He loves it so much! Super durable and lasts super long. I am not sure about what is inside, but it is great for chewing and playing! Would definitely buy another one. Oh I still have this one. For 7 years!
a month ago
The edges get very sharp and I was afraid they would hurt my dog’s gums. I had to throw it away to avoid any issues. I’m not sure if the material that it is made with is safe or if it can be replaced with something that won’t become so jagged and sharp
21 hours agoSan Diego, CA
Too smelly! Not for Pomeranians with intense chew habits and those really tiny sharp teeth during teething. It needs to be stronger, might be better for a bigger breed of puppy. I wouldn't recommend buying again.
3 months agoBoston, MA
Great product. We always get great quality from Nylabone. However, out 70 pound lab/collie mix is not the biggest fan. He is more of a ball / plush fan. He will take this out though if he wants to chew - which usually means we have not run him enough! I would recommend it if your dog is a chewer! Jasper has strong jaws and this is still holding strong!
17 days agoNaperville, IL
Purchased at: PetSmart
I recommend Nylabone to every dog parent out there. My dogs love the bacon flavor and this toy has made it soooo long! My girls chew everything up within a few days (or less). This has lasted MONTHS and it’s still got plenty of space to chew.
a month agoMurfreesboro
My dog absolutely loves his Nylabone Dura Chew bacon Double Bone! Nylabones are among his favorites and are really the only chews I’ve been able to count on to keep him occupied for hours where I know he will be safe and happy chewing. He can chew this chew and won’t rip it apart easily, and he loves the flavor so much!
25 days ago
Can't say enough about Nylabones!! Although a bit pricey for some of them that don't last long before becoming too chewed up to be safe . . But they make an incredible impact on the health of my dogs' teeth! Which makes me feel better about their future health relative to their gums, kidneys and heart!
2 months agoAustin, TX
Ever since I brought this toy home, it has not been far from my corgi, George’s side. He absolutely loves this toy. He has so many other toys, but this is by far his favorite. I think he really enjoys the different areas for chewing and he can easily hold it between his paws for easy chewing.
a month agoBrookhaven, GA
My dog loved this toy and I believed it was great, but after chewing on it for some time, one of the “knots” on the end came off and he swallowed it whole. He loved the toy so much I would buy it again, but I would recommend taking it away when it’s close to destroyed to prevent disaster.
2 months agoZachary
Nice product! My dogs love them and they last a while. They are medium size dogs and I always purchase the smaller brand. They are good valve for the comparison products like them. I would recommend for any puppy or dog that likes to chew on things and to keep teeth healthy.