BY NYLABONE

Fight boredom and get into action with action ridges & nubs, great for powerful chewers. The non-edible, Nylabone Dura Chew discourages destructive chewers while cleaning teeth. Satisfy his natural urge to chew with the long-lasting dura chew. Features: Action ridges & nubs to help clean teeth Food Type: Treat Life Stage: Recommended for dogs up to 35 lbs/16 kg Flavor: Bacon Primary Ingredient: Nylon Warning: Always supervise chew toys. It is important to select the proper size & type of chew for your dog's age, weight & chewing strength. Non-edible chews should be large enough to encourage chewing from side rather than top and bottom. If you have more than one dog in your household, select chews appropriate for the largest, strongest chewer. Inspect before giving to your dog to make sure it's whole and intact. Product is not intended to be eaten or ingested. If you think your dog may have swallowed a piece, contact your veterinarian. Ingredients: Nylon, inert soft thermoplastic polymer & Natural Bacon Flavor see more...

Melissa S.
My dog loves this chew toy. Very durable and long lasting. My dog is a black lab and is a heavy chewer. This chew toy lasted about four months of daily use. We gave it to her when she spent a few days in boarding and it has been her favorite ever since.
Taylor J.
Minot, ND
My dog really loves to chew on this toy. He has already destroyed one of these already, so we are on his second toy. This is especially great for my dog because he is a miniature dachshund and has stubby legs, so the shape of it is perfect for him to hold on to it while he chews. The only con I would say is that the price for it was a bit high in my opinion.
Stephanie B.
Fort Polk, LA
Nylabone Durachew toys are my absolute favorite to purchase for my large (70 to 101 lbs) pooch. He loves these "bones" and constantly chews them. They are incredibly durable and last us a very long time! (Due to their durability and hardness, they sometimes cause gum bleeding, but that's not on this brand alone. It can and does happen with many brands). Overall, the whole family loves Nylabone Durachew toys.
Alexis P.
I gave this to my dog as a puppy and she was happy. It is a weird shape, but they enjoy playing with it. As she got older she didn't want it anymore though.
Kim D.
Plano, TX
Nylabones are great and my dogs love them. They keep them entertained for hours, but my dachshund has been known to destroy a few.
JenniferLyn I.
Spring City, TN
These are good lil toys and bones for dogs to chew on. our dogs love them. they chew away and it keeps them occupied
Dahlia L.
Ottawa, IL
My little pug just loves this toy! It was great while he was teething. It's still one of his favorite toys!
Shaunna W.
Good product. But i have a small dog so she isn't able to chew on it. Very hard. Good for big dogs or heavy chewers.