Nylabone Dura Chew Dog Bone Petite Chicken 1 Bone uploaded by Rachel S.

BY NYLABONE

Top Seller! Nylabone Chews are a long-time favorite of both dogs and their Pet Parents. Designed to let dogs indulge their natural urge to chew in a safe, healthy and tasty way. Several types and sizes available. Choose the size and flavor of Nylabone Chew your dog likes best and let him chew away. All varieties are designed to let dogs exercise their desire to chew. Strengthens the jaw in puppies, and helps prevent boredom in adult dogs. They're flavor enhanced to be absolutely irresistible. Ingredients: Nylon, natural flavor. Sizing Guidelines The following sizing recommendations are only guidelines. Many little dogs are powerful chewers and may need a larger size. If your dog is in between sizes, Nylabone recommends choosing the larger size. Petite (3.5") is recommended for dogs up to 15 lbs. Regular (4.5") is recommended for dogs up to 30 lbs. Wolf (5.5") is recommended for dogs up to 50 lbs. Giant (7.75") and Souper (8") are recommended for dogs over 50 lbs. Stock up on your dog's favorites today and try something new, too! You never want to run out of Nylabones! All Nylaboneproducts are ASPCA approved see more...

Buy on Kmart
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Rochester , MN
It isn't uncommon to see my 5 month old pup with a Nylabone in her mouth! She loves the flavor & durability of the bones...& I love how occupied she is when chewing one! I have picked up Nylabones at both Target & PetSmart. There are so many options that would suit any breed. One of my favorite pup products!!!
Loly S.
Loly S.
Loma Linda, CA
My dog loves this toy. Affordable, easy to carry and bring with you to the park. I bought this at my local Petco and there are always discounts and member-perks there. I recommend buying through PetCo if you do have a pet! Great value. It's a simple toy, but my puppy enjoys it.
Lindsay L.
Lindsay L.
I have a large German Shepherd and he absolutely loves his Nylabone! He is two years old and we have been getting them for him since we got him. They help clean his teeth and keep him entertained! They also last for a VERY long time!!
Sara T.
Sara T.
Whitehall, MI
These things are so durable! My dog loves them. I have had one outside a while and it is still holdin gup
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
If you have a dog who loves bones, this is perfect! They last forever!! Our dog loves her Nyla.
Isabella M.
Isabella M.
Summerville, SC
My dog was not a fan of the nylabone material so she left them in the bin of toys.
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Las Vegas, NV
My little min pin loved this treat and it lasted quite some time. It's just the right size for her too!
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
My dogs love these bones. They are durable and last a long time. My stronger chewer is able to break small plastic bits off of these bones, so be careful and supervise your dogs when they chew on the bones. They are reasonably priced and you can find them at petco or petsmart.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Kurtistown, HI
They are durable but.. it depends on how long your dog will lay there and chew on it. My dog has gone at it for an hour and it started having dents. Coupled weeks later, maybe even just a few days, I had to take it away from them since they started choking from trying to eat the chipped off pieces! Just keep an eye on them and everything should be fine, it's worth a few.
Julie C.
Julie C.
My almost 3 year old pug (and my roommate's 5yo cocker mix) LOVES a Nylabone. These are the regular sized ones, I guess, but we also have a few of the big ones just for the hilarity of it all. We probably have six or eight of them around our house, and have only had to throw one out in the past few years because of the pug breaking parts off. They are insanely durable and great for distracting wild puppies.