Nylabone Dura Chew Dog Bone Petite Bacon - 1 Bone uploaded by Bernadette D.

BY NYLABONE

Nylabone DuraChew (R) Bacon Dog Chews These chews have also been known as Pooch Pacifiers, this safe long-lasting chew product contains real meaty juices so the taste lasts throughout the life of the bone. Made from pure virgin nylon these are designed to satisfy the chewing instinct of aggressive chewing dogs. Features: Made in the USA Designed for powerful chewers Bristles raised during chewing help clean teeth and control plaque & tartar build-up Item Specifications: Size: Petite 3 1/4" Long Regular: 4 1/2" Long Wolf: 5 1/2" Long Giant: 7 3/4" Long Souper:7 3/4" Long (wider design) Flavor: Bacon Please note: All bones are smooth texture, except Souper, which has raised bumps and ridges. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Letisha L.
Letisha L.
Orange City, FL
Good for puppies in teething. Since dogs love bone n its hard enough it helps pups with those stages of teething. Totally recommend
Brandy H.
Brandy H.
Hanford, CA
My dogs went nuts over these bones. The flavor last along time and kept my dogs occupied for hours. I wish they made larger sizes for my extremely large dogs. They were great when they were puppies.
Amy P.
Amy P.
Dublin, VA
Love these bones keeps my dogs busy one of their fave toys to play with espically my bloodhound she loves her bones haha
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
Greenville, SC
My puppy loves this! It has lasted forever and has kept my pup from chewing on furniture and etc.
Evan G.
Evan G.
Iowa City, IA
This keeps my dog busy for hours and he LOVES the bacon flavor. Really good product for bigger dogs that love to chew.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Brandon, MS
My dog loves these as a puppy. It gave her an outlet to chew so the retriever in her didn't chew the furniture or anything else.
Kendra P.
Kendra P.
Somerset, MA
My pups absolutely love these! I get them as special treats, so not all of the time, but when I do, they are so excited!
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
I have had a handful of these for years and they are still one of my dogs' favorite toys. They are sharp sometimes though... don't step on them.
Bernadette D.
Bernadette D.
Toronto
It's saved many a shoe and some furniture and books. My fur babies have at least 10 different ones to keep them busy. Both dogs are miniature poodles. I buy them when there is a sale. I highly recommend these. They have really helped them through the teething period. They still use them in fact they usually bring several to bed. There are different flavors. Variety for all.
marisol m.
marisol m.
guaynabo, p.r.
Very durable. It keeps my bulldog busy for days. Longlasting flavor that my dog loves way better than bones that can break and cause injury.