BY NYLABONE

Nylabone Durable & Healthy Edibles Value PackOur value pack with Durable and Healthy Edibles chews is sure to last your dog and even provide some relief to your pocketbook. The Durable Chews are specifically made for powerful chewers and are made of durable nylon, with flavor impregnated throughout! And, because small bristle-like projections will be raised when your dog chews, it will help to clean his teeth and massage his gums too! Nylabone Healthy Edibles are edible and digestible, providing an alternative to traditional rawhide. These all natural gourmet health chews contain no plastic and no added salt or sugar. With a baked-in flavor from age-old Nylabone recipes, these chews are irresistible to dogs! see more...

Liza P.
Liza P.
My dog absolutely loves these. It's nice to give her something that takes a while to chew on, rather than beggingg for my food or trying to find something else around the house to eat!
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
These are the only bones we use for new puppies. They love them and they last much longer than other brands we have tried.
Dina S.
Dina S.
Paradis, LA
My dog loves these treats. It helps with tartar and prevents her from chewing too much other things in the house.
Esther O.
Esther O.
Hialeah, FL
My dog has tried these and liked them. She didn't love them, but they were okay.
She likes real bones.
Natalia D.
Natalia D.
I have a new puppy that loves to chew on everything. This product has helped my dog redirect most of his chewing obsession to the bones. I love how long they last and the price is fair. Great buy to keep your dog entertained for days.
Laura B.
Laura B.
Leavenworth, KS
These are much preferable to harder chews, which can damage dogs' teeth. My pup broke a tooth on an antler chew, and then on a yak's milk chew! Moral of the story-- softer chews are better, even if they don't last as long.
Nancy H.
Nancy H.
San Francisco, CA
My dog likes them, but he eats them really quickly. Once I give it to him it's gone in 2 minutes.
Lexy W.
Lexy W.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I bought a pack of these for my brothers dog. She loved it. I don't think she has any complaints lol. If I get a dog I will for sure buy more. The last dog I had loved these
Carey A.
Carey A.
Medina, OH
My dog is a heavy chewer. We got him these when he was a puppy and he still has barely made a dent in them. They're very durable and we love them!
Sabrina B.
Sabrina B.
My dog is obsessed with these, I found that the packs with the ones for teething puppies work better because she doesn't go through it as fast and its not as messy because of the jelly like texture