Nylabone Dura Chew Combo Packs uploaded by Jessica N.

BY NYLABONE

This twin pack includes one durable chew for powerful chewers and one edible bacon flavored bone. Wolf size chews are recommended for dogs up to 50 pounds. This twin pack includes one chicken flavored Durable Pooch Pacifier for powerful chewers and one Healthy Edibles bacon flavored bone. Wolf size chews are recommended for dogs up to 50 pounds. Durable Pooch Pacifier - Chicken Flavored Bone This long-lasting, non-edible chew is designed for powerful chewers. Bristles raised during chewing help clean teeth and control plaque and tartar build-up. Ingredients: Nylon, natural flavor. Healthy Edibles Bacon Flavored Bone High quality, bacon-flavored chews are made of natural ingredients with no plastic, no added sugar or salt and no artificial color. Natural color may stain light colored surfaces. Gluten free formula. Ingredients: Wheat starch, glycerin, cellulose, lecithin, potato starch, chicken powder, roast beef flavor, natural bacon flavor, natural flavor, oat fiber, calcium carbonate, soy flour and rosemary oil. Vitamins: Thiamin, riboflavin, pantothenic acid, vitamin B6, folic acid, vitamin A, vitamin E, biotin, choline, inositol and PABA. Minerals: Calcium carbonate, ferrous carbonate, magnesium oxide, dicalcium phosphate, potassium chloride, sodium selenite, calcium chloride, zinc oxide, copper oxide, manganese oxide and sodium molybdate. Guaranteed Analysis: Crude protein (min) 1.0%, crude fat (min) 0.5%, crude fiber (max) 8.0%, moisture (max) 15.0%. Calories per gram: 3.93 Chews Wisely SM Chew products can be used safely and are an important component of a pet's dental care. Chew products also satisfy a dog's natural inclination for gnawing and chewing. When selecting a chew product for your pet, know your pet's chewing habits and make sure the product is the appropriate size and made of an appropriate material or ingredient. For example, a large dog th see more...

Merrissa D.
Everett , WA
I Have A Seven Month Old German Shepherd Who Just Loves His Nylabones We Bought At Petco. We Had A Problem With Chewing Up Shoes + Since We Got Him Nylabones He Rarely Chews On Anything Else. I Love That They Are Edible As Well!! This Is A Wonderful Product + We Will Definitely Be Getting Him More. His Current Bone, He’s Been Working On For Two Months + Has Only Chewed Up The Ends, But It’s Still Fully In Tact. I’m In Awe It’s Lasted This Long + Still Holding Strong.
Erin M.
Butler, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
We just adopted our new dog this week and despite him being a year old, we quickly found him chewing on things he shouldn't be. After giving him a bone that he chewed through within the matter of days, we decided to look for a powerful chew toy. He loves his nylabone and it will last us weeks as far as we have seen, which is MUCH longer than any standard bone. Great product!
Angel L.
These were okay with our pup. She mainly only enjoyed them while teething. After that she seems uninterested. As a 80 pound pup, I think they were too small for her. They seem plastic like and are not very soft. Our pup did not like how after she chewed it for a bit the bite marks were uncomfortable to chew on afterward.
Bri M.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Let me first start off by saying that i have 3 dogs. 2 of which are Pitbull type dogs, the other one is a boxer mix. Needless to say- we’ve been through A LOT of dog toys. The bones are the only ones that withstand their constant chewing! They love to take them outside in the yard and i know they won’t get all moldy because they aren’t fabric. My only complaint is that after your dog chews on them for awhile, the plastic can get kinda sharp and hurt like a b*tch when you step on it on accident.
Ambree C.
Spring, TX
My pug Skeeter LOVES THESE BONES!! I can’t give him raw hide bones because they are harmful to pugs for some reason. But he goes down on them like it’s the real thing. He doesn’t have a strong jaw so I’m not worried about him braking the plastic
Savannah H.
indianapolis
My dogs love these! They can chew and chew and they hold up! I often dip them in peanut butter and my dogs can’t get enough! I also really like the ones with the little spikes that help clean their teeth!
Devin S.
Rockwall, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Long lasting! My dog usually eats things super fast... but these bones last much longer! Which is great, because he actually gets a chance to hide them, and then get excited when he finds them again!
Gopzilla P.
He loves to chew them but the bone leaves sharp bits of plastic on the carpet. The ragged edges worry me, i feel like the dog might cut his gums on it. He hasnt yet so we ll keep allowing him to chew them. Wish there was something closer in consistency to antlers but cheaper
Anna L.
Kaneohe
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our dogs absolutely love Nyla bones. We always get the ones rated for power chewers and it is one of the few bones they can’t chew through in a day or two. They love the flavors and always are so excited when they get a new one. These last around a month in our house with two power chewers and when they get small we just take them so they don’t choke and buy them new ones.
Kas G.
Madison, WI
My mastiffs love these. They aren't messy. Some products like this have made a huge mess in our house. My dogs take a long time to completely chew it so these end up being very cost effective.