BY NYLABONE

This twin pack includes one durable chew for powerful chewers and one edible bacon flavored bone. Wolf size chews are recommended for dogs up to 50 pounds. This twin pack includes one chicken flavored Durable Pooch Pacifier for powerful chewers and one Healthy Edibles bacon flavored bone. Wolf size chews are recommended for dogs up to 50 pounds. Durable Pooch Pacifier - Chicken Flavored Bone This long-lasting, non-edible chew is designed for powerful chewers. Bristles raised during chewing help clean teeth and control plaque and tartar build-up. Ingredients: Nylon, natural flavor. Healthy Edibles Bacon Flavored Bone High quality, bacon-flavored chews are made of natural ingredients with no plastic, no added sugar or salt and no artificial color. Natural color may stain light colored surfaces. Gluten free formula. Ingredients: Wheat starch, glycerin, cellulose, lecithin, potato starch, chicken powder, roast beef flavor, natural bacon flavor, natural flavor, oat fiber, calcium carbonate, soy flour and rosemary oil. Vitamins: Thiamin, riboflavin, pantothenic acid, vitamin B6, folic acid, vitamin A, vitamin E, biotin, choline, inositol and PABA. Minerals: Calcium carbonate, ferrous carbonate, magnesium oxide, dicalcium phosphate, potassium chloride, sodium selenite, calcium chloride, zinc oxide, copper oxide, manganese oxide and sodium molybdate. Guaranteed Analysis: Crude protein (min) 1.0%, crude fat (min) 0.5%, crude fiber (max) 8.0%, moisture (max) 15.0%. Calories per gram: 3.93 Chews Wisely SM Chew products can be used safely and are an important component of a pet's dental care. Chew products also satisfy a dog's natural inclination for gnawing and chewing. When selecting a chew product for your pet, know your pet's chewing habits and make sure the product is the appropriate size and made of an appropriate material or ingredient. For example, a large dog th see more...

Bri M.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Let me first start off by saying that i have 3 dogs. 2 of which are Pitbull type dogs, the other one is a boxer mix. Needless to say- we’ve been through A LOT of dog toys. The bones are the only ones that withstand their constant chewing! They love to take them outside in the yard and i know they won’t get all moldy because they aren’t fabric. My only complaint is that after your dog chews on them for awhile, the plastic can get kinda sharp and hurt like a b*tch when you step on it on accident.
Merrissa D.
I Have A Seven Month Old German Shepherd Who Just Loves His Nylabones We Bought At Petco. We Had A Problem With Chewing Up Shoes + Since We Got Him Nylabones He Rarely Chews On Anything Else. I Love That They Are Edible As Well!! This Is A Wonderful Product + We Will Definitely Be Getting Him More. His Current Bone, He’s Been Working On For Two Months + Has Only Chewed Up The Ends, But It’s Still Fully In Tact. I’m In Awe It’s Lasted This Long + Still Holding Strong.
Erin M.
Butler, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
We just adopted our new dog this week and despite him being a year old, we quickly found him chewing on things he shouldn't be. After giving him a bone that he chewed through within the matter of days, we decided to look for a powerful chew toy. He loves his nylabone and it will last us weeks as far as we have seen, which is MUCH longer than any standard bone. Great product!
Linda H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Cargo loves these things! Gizmo is not a fan at all. My biggest complaint about them is that once cargo chews it fairly well, it gets sharp and I have to throw them away but they do last a fairly long time especially with my heavy chewer
Keela M.
Farmington, KY
These bones are good if your dog doesn’t chew hard or a lot. My dogs destroyed these in a day. They’re not super tough but they really liked them while they had them. I would recommend for very small dogs or dogs that don’t chew much.
Shannon L.
Batavia (town)
My dog really loves chewing on these. They keep him entertained for hours. The only downside is that he is a really aggressive chewer and eventually but off large chunks of this bone and tried to eat it. I’d recommend this for smaller dogs.
Leishla D.
Orlando, FL
My pup really enjoys these and it makes me happy knowing they will last a long time rather than rawhide. I noticed my pup doesn’t enjoy it right away so I have to convince her with a little glob of peanut butter or I can purchase flavored ones
Miriah D.
Everyone raved how awesome Nyla Bones are and that I need to purchase. My expectations were high and I was disappointed. My puppy chewed and bit down a piece of it broke off. I will not be purchasing these bones again.
Hillary W.
Los Angeles, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Luna loves her nylabones, but I’ve noticed they can get really sharp once she’s chewed them for a while and they make her gums bleed. When i notice that happening, i take the toy away and replace it with a plush toy, but she always ends up finding her bone again, no matter where i hide it.
Stephine G.
Lancaster, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs love these bones! They are the only thing that my dogs don’t destroy. Over time they do wear done but not like other bones. You can find them at your local grocery store in the pet aisle. I will only buy these