Nylabone Dura Chew Bone, Liver Flavor, Regular uploaded by Ashley R.

BY NYLABONE

⚓💟💜CaseyShultz🎀💎🌸 S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are great i get the extra large ones because my lab is an extreme chewer. But still hasnt managed to chew threw these. I have a hugeee black lab and he lovess the peanut butter ones so much. I always get him a new one when i go to the store.
Amber E.
Flowery Br, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Purchased at: PetSmart
Great starter bone for my German Shepherd puppy! He loved it and chewed on it for a while (until he grew and needed a bigger size!) That was the only reason we had to throw it out
Laura D.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Perfect product for power chewers. My puppy loves her Nylabone and carries it around everywhere. It does not splinter or come apart in chunks. Also, it is safe for the dogs digestive system. These are long lasting and cost effective. The bones are a great alternative to rawhide.
Jess R.
Providence, RI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog can destroy pretty much any toy but it took her a while to get through this bone. She got a lot of use out of it and loved chewing on it for hours. It didn’t last forever but it kept her busy and happy for a while
Victoria C.
Covington
Purchased at: PetSmart
My dog ate right through this bone. She is a big dog but I got her the right size and she still ate half of it in one sitting. It was far too expensive for my dog to destroy it that quickly. I wouldn’t but this again.
Keisha J.
My big girl loves this. She carries it around the house and chews on it all day. She is a "powerful chewer" but hasn't chewed through this yet! When she wears it out, we will definitely buy her another. Highly recommend, your dog will love it!
Sophia H.
Copiague
My dogs love their bones from Nylabone and get so excited whenever we bring them home. They do eventually get a little worn done and sharp for them, so we have to throw the bones out, but they last decently long.
Ashlyn S.
Purchased at: PetSmart
Puppies are not interested in nylabone in my experience. As dogs get older that enjoy chewing but the plasticy pieces don’t impress me. Once they get in a couples of chews you need to throw out or your dogs teeth will bleed.
Sarah R.
Winter Garden, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our puppy is teething and this toy is great because she can chew on it rather than chewing on the furniture. We have bought a bunch of these to keep on hand and keep in the different rooms around the house.
Angela R.
Florida
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I buy this bone every chance I get.. Even if my girl doesn't need a new one yet.. You dog will chew on this for hours at a time.. They will love the smell and taste.. Great game of hide and chew with this one.. Long lasting..