Nylabone Dura Chew Bone, Liver Flavor, Regular uploaded by Ashley R.

BY NYLABONE

Nicole S.
kissimmee, FL
I have large breed dogs with powerful jaws. This home stands up while most bones break instantly when they chew
Michelle B.
Willow Grove, PA
My dogs thoroughly enjoy chewing on these. It helped them not chew up my house when they were just little pups.
Alli H.
East Lansing, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs love these bones and they’re safe from getting swallowed. These are the only bones I’ll give them!
Jordan A.
warren
Last a long time especially for a dog that can chew through everything. One of the few toys we can have.
Sarah K.
Altoona
Purchased at: Amazon
My dog isn’t into this bone but all of his friends are. It is especially loved by any puppy visitors.
Morgan W.
hart
Purchased at: Walmart
We have had one of these bones for forever and my dog hasn’t chewed through it! She loves it!
Gae K.
Boone
Purchased at: Chewy.com
Lasts a long time. Doesn’t splinter. Keeps my dog happy for hours! Good value for the money!
Rebecca B.
Okemos
Purchased at: PETCO
We use these in multiple flavors. My dogs love them. I do, too, except for the little pieces of them that I find all over.
Amy B.
Avondale, AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
My dog is a heavy chewer and these don't last very long. I usually have to toss them when they get too small
Holly H.
Clarksville, TN
Purchased at: PetSmart
Great to keep teeth in shape! They last forever with my dog! Comes in a few flavors and my dog loves all of them lol