Nylabone

Nylabone Dura Chew Bone,...
844 Reviews
5 / 5
Let me just say that this Nylabone has been a LIFE SAVER! Our little Jupi gets pretty bad anxiety when we have to leave the house, and ever since we purchased this Nylabone, we don’t hear any type of whimpering or crying when we leave. I was afraid that it might be too hard on his gums, as I had previously read that in some reviews. Thankfully he’s had it for over 4 months now, and it is still going strong with 0 issues.
4 / 5
Customers like the durability and chewability of the pet toy. They mention that it holds up pretty well under the intensity of their chewing. That said, some customers have concerns about the hardness and material of the toy, saying that it's too hard for teething pups and leaves shards of tiny plastic.
5 / 5
Al mio cane piace tantissimo questo osso e passa ore ed ore a mordicchiarlo. Dal momento che è duro, resiste tanto prima di scalfirsi, così un solo osso dura almeno tre mesi. Spero di trovarlo sempre in commercio, perché per il mio cane è un ottimo intrattenimento.
4 / 5
My dog is a wheaten terrier and he loooooves to play with these at random points in the day. He likes playing fetch with it, as well as just messing around and occupying himself when we’re busy.
5 / 5
I have raised over 40 puppies through fostering and rescuing. The flavored mini Nylabones are a NECESSITY for puppies teething and even older dogs. The flavor and texture make them always want to come back to it so it's great for training on toy chewing to discourage destructive behavior. Always last a long time if you get the right size, I just can't say enough good things.
2.00 / 5 star rating
2 / 5
My dog didn’t like this one, he’d chew it once in a while but for whatever reason he would repeatedly choose other bones or chew toys over this one. We ended up just giving it away after a few years.
5 / 5
I have a pit bull (see picture) and she destroys toys in minutes. That’s why I love nylabones so much because they are nearly indestructible!!
4 / 5
We get a few weeks of chew out of this before it becomes so sharp I have to toss it. I really do not enjoy stepping on a bone that feels like it's made of razorblades once the puppy has had her way with it 🤣🤣 still though, low enough price to justify it
4 / 5
Pups love this. The flavor keeps them chewing for hours. I never have to worry about them chewing to much on this. It has totally been a life saver with cleaning their teeth. 100% would recommend to anyone that has a heavy chewer. Please give this product a try.
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
We love nylabone and so does our girl but this one was chewed and started to have very sharp sides. It’s very painful when she brings it to us or we accidentally step on it. I ended up throwing it out after a week.