BY NYLABONE

These extra durable, chicken flavor-infused chews are made specially for power chewers. Available in sizes to satisfy every dog's natural urge to chew. Designed for powerful chewers, these non-edible chews have multiple textures to help clean teeth and gums. They are infused with an irresistible chicken flavor to entice your pup to chew while helping to clean teeth and control tartar and plaque build-up. Features: For powerful chewers Multi-textured to help clean teeth and control plaque and tartar Discourages destructive chewing & fights boredom Veterinarian recommended Ingredients: Nylon & natural flavor. see more...

Nylabone Dura Chew Bone - Chicken Flavor - Natural - Monster
My dog is obsessed with bone! It is literally his favorite bone ever that I bought for him. He gets so greedy. Not really pricey but not cheap for sure. I bought it at Pet Smart. There is no cons for me. I would recommend this one; if your dog likes chicken.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
My previous dog loved nylabones but would go through them very fast. They were a bit too expensive to buy when she would go through them so fast. They are better for dogs who don't destroy things within 5 seconds of putting it in their mouth
jessica t.
jessica t.
Lake Charles, LA
The one chew bones my dog doesn't destroy in 15 minutes. It lasts a very long time and she loves it. This is a life saver for a large dog.
Heather J.
Heather J.
Galloway, NJ
These are one of the first dig toys that they have not torn up in just a day such a great product
Mathilda T.
Mathilda T.
Fort Worth, TX
GRRRRREAT chew none for large dogs who need something to keep them occupied during the day.
Nina R.
Nina R.
My dog loves this thing! Because he loves it so much and can't get enough when he has it, I save it for when guests are over or if I need to leave him at home for an extended amount of time. I know it will keep him busy so that he isn't tempted to jump all over guests or destroy things in the house while I'm away. The only thing is that little pieces will flake off and make the object sharp. Since he is so happy, he doesn't care that his mouth is bleeding from chewing on the jagged pieces. The vet has assured me that the dog will be fine and equated it to a human's gums bleeding from flossing. But that won't change the fact that I will need to clean blood and bits on this bone off the floor. Just have to make sure my dog doesn't have it for too long.
Christen H.
Christen H.
Duluth, MN
My Puggle didn't like this. I think the plastic is too hard for him to get into chewing. He seems to like rubber or neoprene types better.
Tiffani T.
Tiffani T.
My dog loves this. It kept her busy for about an hour until she chewed it up and swallowed it.
Terra B.
Terra B.
North Vancouver, BC
My ydog and my grandfathers dog loves these! My grandfathers dog had his for many many years, still loved to play with it and carried it around with him. It was his go to toy
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Arnprior, ON
Love this! keeps my puppy busy. Good for little dogs or puppies, but large sized dogs will eat this quickly