BY NYLABONE

Veterinarian-recommended dog toy is specially designed for power chewers. Veterinarian-recommended dog toy is specially designed for power chewers. Designed so dogs can have the benefit of a toy that is both soft for carrying, yet durable for chewing. Minty fresh center is made of natural rubber, with nubs for dental cleaning. Durable nylon ends massage gums. This is not a consumable product, but small shavings (no larger than a grain of rice) should pas through. Replace toy when "knuckles" are worn down. Features: The dental nubs help to control tartar. The natural rubber center has a fresh minty flavor. Recommended for strong chewers. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
My dog is a hard chewer and has chewed through most toys. Nylabone and antlers are the only things that she can chew on and not destroy in a few minutes. She really does love her chew toy and treats it like it's her best friend. I would definitely buy this product again.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Bluffton, SC
Nylabone is by far the best dog toy product. It absolutely meet s the expectations of all 3 of my dogs. I have 2 boxers and a yorkie and all 3 of them prefer the nylabone toys. They are the most durable and I will continue to always purchase their products.
Johana M.
Johana M.
Wichita Falls, TX
Street had this toy a few years back. He loved it! We never had to put anything in it for him to play with it either. It lasted about a year until one of the other dogs got ahold of it and demolished it.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Kimball, MI
Nylabone products are all I ever buy my dog. He's a big chewer and can tear apart any treat or toy even when it claims to be durable. Nylabone is definitely a durable product that my dog enjoys.
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
Even though it says its supposed to be durable, my dog was able to destroy this toy in about 2 hours, getting off pieces which he would choke on, so we had to throw it away.
Carlos Eduardo R.
Carlos Eduardo R.
Excelente juguete, mi perro pasa todo el dia jugando con el, es de sus juguetes favoritos. Es de un material muy suave.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Denver, CO
My malamute was able to destroy this thing pretty quickly. BUT, she still enjoyed it and played with the pieces regularly. We have a new puppy now who uses it more appropriately. Good toy. I'd only buy with a coupon, though.
Beth M.
Beth M.
Morganton, NC
This product is well made. My dog usually can chew the rubber toys up. This has a rope toy in between and the ball helps to clean my dogs teeth.
Marisa
Marisa
It takes a long time until my dog and get through this. It seems to entertain her when she is in the mood for chewing.
Justine K.
Justine K.
Virginia Beach, VA
Highly recommended for dogs who are teething or are puppies and just need something to bite down on.