Pet SuppliesPet Oral Care SuppliesNylabone
Dental Chew Bacon flavored Pro Action Bone Dog Chew Toy , Large

Nylabone Dental Chew Bacon flavored Pro Action Bone Dog Chew Toy , Large

This Nylabone Power Chew DuraChew Pro Action Dog Chew Toy gives your dog the dental care and chewing satisfaction he needs to stay healthy and happy. This bacon flavored chew toy has durable nylon ends made for powerful chewing and softer ridges in...

Is this product hard?
Does this product last ling with a super chewer?
Start your review of Nylabone Dental Chew Bacon flavored Pro Action Bone Dog Chew Toy , Large!
Alex M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Nylabone Dental Chew Bacon flavored Pro Action Bone Dog Chew Toy , Large uploaded by Alex M.
My dog typically doesn’t play with her toys to stay occupied but this keeps her so busy and she goes and gets it herself out of the toy bin. She LOVES her nylabones. She actually had three of them at one time and was hoarding them and stealing from the other dog! She enjoys it and keeps her teeth healthy. Doggie staple in our house!
Amy S.
Kokomo, IN
My dogs like this but it seems like they prefer the regular nylabones more. This one gets used a lot less than their other nylabones
Christine G.
Anderson, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Nylabone Dental Chew Bacon flavored Pro Action Bone Dog Chew Toy , Large uploaded by Christine G.
Purchased at: Chewy.com
Boomer approves. This is one of his favorite bones. He loves to chew on these with of course his pillow and blanket nearby so he can nap when his jaws get tired. He has this one and the femur from them as well as the regular nylabone chews Nylabone Power Chew Femur Alternative
Melissa P.
Omar, WV
Purchased at: Walmart
Wasnt my favorite chew toy , unfortunately my dogs showed no interest in this one and they normally love Nylabone products
Heather R.
Guadalupe, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loved this chew toy. She chewed it for about a month. I think she really enjoyed the scent of it. I did toss it out after the ends got chewed as I thought it would become a hazard.
Natalie G.
Great Falls, MT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My 90lb Rottie had a good time with these types of toys. She used them whenever she was stressed out or overly excited. I did worry about the small bits it shreds off as they chew on it and if they were safe to consume or were even digested properly. But they lasted forever and were worth the cost of a lasting toy.
Brittany N.
Springdale, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves this bone. We are big fans of this brand. Long lasting chew that my dog enjoys. Love the different options available. Different shapes and flavors.
Dawn C.
Pleasanton, KS
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I have a 90 LB White Swiss shepherd he destroys toys goes through chews like no other but he absolutely loved this bacon yep it didn't take him no time to go through this I will buy him another one probably three or four since he goes through them so fast so I'm here to say that he loves it it's a furry affordable and I highly recommend this to others who have very big large baby dogs will buy this again
Joyce R.
El Cajon, CA
My dog is obsessed with all of the nylabone products! They are long lasting and keep my super chewer occupied for hours
Melissa B.
Howell, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 6
1,051 reviews
These are pretty good dog toys for strong chewers!!! We have a border collie and boxer mix who weighs about 50ish lbs. She loves these toys. They do chip a bit in tiny shards, which probably isn’t best for her digestion or our carpets, but they last a long time! I don’t give them to her too often because I prefer to give her edible chews and the chipping makes me nervous.