BY NYLABONE

Nylabone daily health roast beef bone see more...

• Is this a good product for dogs extreme chewers?5 Answers
Nylabone Daily Health Roast Beef Bone
  • "Our dog chews through everything pretty quickly - however this takes her quite a long time to chew through." in 1 review
  • "So, it is a great product for smaller dogs, but man...it is a REALLY expensive one time treat for a large dog that will devour it in a few minutes." in 1 review
  • "My dog loves these bones." in 1 review
China M.
Matthews, NC
My dogs all love these bones. My dogs are 6lbs, 25lbs, and 51lbs. Obviously they get their corresponding size bones and they devour them. They love that they are edible and we give them usually once a month as a special treat. I have yet to find a flavor that our dogs don't like.
Sam A.
Tulsa, OK
Pet Lover Expert
While I wish the bone lasted longer, man is it a worthy buy! I have a 2 year old, pit lab mix and few toys/treats make it through the day. While she gobbled this bone down in a day, it kept her entertained and was worth the purchase! She loves these! Also, Target has them on sale sometimes so it's a good time to stock up for long drives or busy weekends.
Alex P.
Hamilton, KS
I thought this was a regular nylabone that would last along time but come to find out it only lasted an hour. I would only recommend this product if you would like to spend $10 on a large dog treat
Katie L.
Wadsworth , OH
Pet Lover Expert
I love this brand! I only by this brand for my dog. I buy this type of dog bone for my dog as a treat. hes a German Shepherd mix and he will naw at this bone and eat within mintuea. i wish it would last a little bit longer for him but he really enjoys all of the flavors that they make of this bone.
Meghin H.
Darlington
My dog loves these bones, altough they last him a few minutes. It can be expenisve but i do use the coupons and sales whenever availible!! I will keep buying these for my dog.
stephanie d.
Wahiawa, Hi
i used to work at pet smart and these were super popular. had customers buying them in large quantities. they come in several flavor. definitely worth a try.
Zoe S.
No no no. Not long lasting, immediately fell apart when my medium chewing dog went for it. Not a fan.
Caitlin C.
I know they're meant to last a long time, but my one dog just devourers it. The other takes her time and actually bothers to chew it. :-)
Casey W.
Bella Vista, AR
Nylabones are long lasting treats to satisfy my dogs instinct to chew. These are flavored so he is more likely to chew on these than the unflavored ones.
Kellee G.
Omaha, NE
Our dog chews through everything pretty quickly - however this takes her quite a long time to chew through. She loves the challenge and we love that it occupies her for a while
Brooklynn R.
Is this a good product for dogs extreme chewers?