Nylabone Daily Health Roast Beef Bone

Nylabone daily health roast beef bone see more...

• Is this a good product for dogs extreme chewers?5 Answers
Nylabone Daily Health Roast Beef Bone
  • "So, it is a great product for smaller dogs, but man...it is a REALLY expensive one time treat for a large dog that will devour it in a few minutes." in 1 review
  • "Our dog chews through everything pretty quickly - however this takes her quite a long time to chew through." in 1 review
  • "My dog loves these bones." in 1 review
Kennedy D.
Frankfort, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My 4 month old puppy goes crazy for this bone! She really prefers this roast beef flavor over other flavors. I have been cautious when giving my pup this bone because after purchasing the bones I noticed on the back they recommended these bones for dogs 6 months of age and older because at this age they typically have their adult teeth! But she loves the flavor and I’ll definitely be buying more after she hits 6 months!
Jalissa W.
New Orleans, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
A long lasting chew toy that’s perfect to keep your dog preoccupied. It’s perfect for the natural instinct to chew or if your dog is teething. These chew bones come in different sizes and flavors. They aren’t edible but at some point your dog is sure to completely chew this bone apart. Recommended for dogs all ages, sizes and breeds.
Brooke G.
Union Grove
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
For some reason I thought these would be a little are to chew art because they are nylabones. This is not the case at all for any dog bigger than a tiny dog. My Lab tore it apart in 10 minutes way to fast to be healthy for her at all and the beagle was about 20 minutes behind. I am not sure what kind of dog these would really suit if your idea is for chewing.
Heather I.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs absolutely love these bones. They don’t break apart super easily so they tend to last a little longer which is great for me. I love the variety nylabone offers. I would definitely recommend any of their products to pet owners.
Jenna G.
My little one never gets tired of this. I wish I had an unlimited supply. I agree with making sure your dog only has this while being supervised. My dog enjoys them a lot and I will definitely purchase again.
Kelsey S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great flavor for your digs taste. Crunchy and healthy all in one. My dogs devour them so rbeh don't last long but are fully digest able and are great as a quick treat.
Lucienne N.
My dog seemed to like this bone and it kept her busy for a little while. I don’t think there is anything truly special about it that would make me repurchase it in the future but it did it’s job for what it was meant for. Dog seemed satisfied and seemed to like the flavor.
Alissa M.
San Marcos, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Dog (German Shepherd) loved this product. It lasted longer than expected and kept him entertained. He usually does not show much interest in chewable toys so this exceeded my expectations. Would recommend to other dog owners!
Gina D.
My puppy loved this. It didn’t last as long as i thought it would, but it was alright. It kept him busy for at least 3 days until he was done with the whole thing. But yes, i would recommend it if you want to keep your dog busy for a little
Annie S.
Navarre, OH
Easy to eat but almost too easy. Not very long lasting and has a bit higher price point. Cons are that they don’t have a grain free option for dogs with allergies to grains. No I would not buy again and buy for another person’s pet.
Brooklynn R.
Is this a good product for dogs extreme chewers?