BY NYLABONE

Nylabone daily health roast beef bone see more...

• Is this a good product for dogs extreme chewers?5 Answers
Nylabone Daily Health Roast Beef Bone
  • "Our dog chews through everything pretty quickly - however this takes her quite a long time to chew through." in 1 review
  • "So, it is a great product for smaller dogs, but man...it is a REALLY expensive one time treat for a large dog that will devour it in a few minutes." in 1 review
  • "My dog loves these bones." in 1 review
Sam A.
Sam A.
Tulsa, OK
Pet Lover Expert
While I wish the bone lasted longer, man is it a worthy buy! I have a 2 year old, pit lab mix and few toys/treats make it through the day. While she gobbled this bone down in a day, it kept her entertained and was worth the purchase! She loves these! Also, Target has them on sale sometimes so it's a good time to stock up for long drives or busy weekends.
Katie L.
Katie L.
Wadsworth , OH
I love this brand! I only by this brand for my dog. I buy this type of dog bone for my dog as a treat. hes a German Shepherd mix and he will naw at this bone and eat within mintuea. i wish it would last a little bit longer for him but he really enjoys all of the flavors that they make of this bone.
Meghin H.
Meghin H.
Darlington
My dog loves these bones, altough they last him a few minutes. It can be expenisve but i do use the coupons and sales whenever availible!! I will keep buying these for my dog.
stephanie d.
stephanie d.
Wahiawa, Hi
i used to work at pet smart and these were super popular. had customers buying them in large quantities. they come in several flavor. definitely worth a try.
China M.
China M.
Matthews
My dogs all love these bones. My dogs are 6lbs, 25lbs, and 51lbs. Obviously they get their corresponding size bones and they devour them. They love that they are edible and we give them usually once a month as a special treat. I have yet to find a flavor that our dogs don't like.
Diana S.
Diana S.
Grovetown, GA
I have a one year old that chews bones a lot but only certain flavors,she loves these and eats them quickly. I just bought another two pack today.
Very satisfied with how it keeps her busy.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Riverview, FL
My 4 month old beagle is in love with these. Unfortunately devoured it in 30 minutes! Definitely good for teething.
Autumn S.
Autumn S.
Garland , TX
My gentle giant loves these. We've always had a hard time getting her to chew on things because she is so gentle. This has started tartar buildup and other dental issues. We bought this to give it a go and she chewed at it for a solid hour before it was gone. It was awesome because it kept her occupied, got rid of some of her tooth buildup, it's make of ingredients that won't tear up her stomach or intestines.
Zoe S.
Zoe S.
No no no. Not long lasting, immediately fell apart when my medium chewing dog went for it. Not a fan.
Alex P.
Alex P.
Hamilton, KS
I thought this was a regular nylabone that would last along time but come to find out it only lasted an hour. I would only recommend this product if you would like to spend $10 on a large dog treat
Brooklynn R.
Brooklynn R.
Is this a good product for dogs extreme chewers?