Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog TreatsNylabone
Daily Health Chew Treats, Roast Beef Twin Pack

Nylabone Daily Health Chew Treats, Roast Beef Twin Pack

by Nylabone

Our Daily Health Chew Treat bones are made in the USA with natural ingredients and extra vitamins & minerals, keeping your dog's wellness in mind. Highly digestible with delicious roast beef flavor, it's a simply healthy snack that your dog will love.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nylabone Daily Health Chew Treats, Roast Beef Twin Pack!
Ashley S.
Lufkin, TX
I have a Yorkie and he demolished these bones within minutes. It normally takes awhile for him to finish anything else but I wouldn't ever get these again
Ashley A.
Highlands, NJ
My dog really enjoys these bones! She loves to chew them. They last a little bit longer than other bones but she usually just rips them right apart.
Rosie L.
Westfield, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This bone is really durable and my dog seems to love chewing on this. It has lasted a long time but the bone is really hard and plasticy and it can get sharp edges on it when your dog chews on it.
Shelbie K.
London, ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
1,132 reviews
My puppy really love these but chews through them quickly so be aware of that and don’t give medium dogs both

Looking for your answer?