BY NYLABONE

If variety is the spice of life, this Nylabone Variety Pack will certainly spice up your small dog's chewing routine. This twin pack includes two flexible pooch pacifiers, one each of chicken and liver flavors, for dogs weighing up to 10 pounds. Recommended for light or average chewers. This non-consumable chew is not recommended for aggressive chewers. Ingredients: inert soft thermoplastic polymer, flavor impregnated. Caution: Inspect each chew frequently as your dog uses it, and remove and replace it with a new Nylabone when the knuckles are worn down. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jillian B.
Jillian B.
My tiny lil maltipoo loves Nyla bone. He has gone through about 15 since we have gotten him two years ago. They are quite inexpensive, at least at target. The only strange thing I found with these is he didn't chew them as much as the others. But I refer Nyla bone to all my friends and family with pets!
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Barling, AR
These are a huge hit for my dogs. We crate them during the day and they are confined to the crate and outside. They love these to keep them busy as I am trying to get out the door.
Giselle B.
Giselle B.
Pembroke Pines, FL
My dog really likes these and it keeps her busy, but they get caught under furniture like couches and refrigerators.
liz s.
liz s.
Well the petite one is onkly good for small dogs bc my dog like put the whole thing in her mouth without trying too
Teigh L.
Teigh L.
I bought this for my dog but he didn't like it. In fact he didn't like any Nylabone products. He would sniff it but absolutely had no interest in chewing on it. I don't think he likes that synthetic feel and taste of it. He (and the rest of my dogs) prefers rawhide.
Misa L.
Misa L.
Hamilton, OH
My dog had no interest in these whatsoever. She sniffed them once and never chewed on them or played with them at all. Not saying that there's anything wrong with the product, but my dog chews on everything and she couldn't have cared less about these bones.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Syracuse, NY
This affected my dog's bowel movements in a negative way. She loved it, I did not. I thought it was great, she was busy for a while. But her poo was very strange afterwards.
DIANA C.
DIANA C.
Nottingham, MD
My dog likes these bones and play hide and seek. It is nothing to find one of these under all our pillows at any time. They are sturdy and she seems to think of this as a great treat. They are easy to clean and last forever.
Glenview, IL
My dogs love nylabone and it must smell really good to them because it is made out of plastic. They love chewing on it
Megan S.
Megan S.
Leesburg, VA
These bones are great for my dog. She gets busy for hours and she loves it. I suggest these for anyone with a dog that likes to chew things
Glenview, IL
Where to buy inline
Sabrina C.
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Is this safe/meant for the dog to eat? Or is it strictly for them to chew on it? How long does it typically last your dog? What size is your dog?