BY NYLABONE

Satisfies natural urge to chew Chicken flavored Discourages destructive chewing behavior Fights boredom Helps clean teeth This veterinarian recommended Nylabone Durable is a long lasting chew designed for powerful chewers. Ridge and nub design provides dental stimulation and chewing satisfaction. Bristles raised during chewing help clean teeth and the cleaning action helps control plaque and tartar build-up. Warning: This toy is non-edible. As such, dogs should not bite off large pieces. Always supervise the use of chews and toys. This toy is not intended for children. This product is not intended for chewing. Inspect, remove and replace if toy is damaged. see more...

Jillian V.
Jillian V.
My pitbull is a big chewer and this toy has lasted her for 4 years. I am amazed! She is 60lbs and this toy was so durable. It definitely kept her occupied. The only downfall is when the dog chews the toy-- tiny particles fall off (from the teeth nawing it) and it gets stuck on clothing. But its a small price to pay!
Becca S.
Becca S.
Grand Rapids, MI
I really do like this brand of dog toys - they are fairly tough like they claim and difficult for your pup to get through. However, my little guy (toy fox terrier) eventually did start getting pieces of this toy to come off so I had to throw away.
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
My dog has the ring and he absolutely adores it. It's easy to clean and has lasted an extremely long time, unlike most dog toys.
Melissa N.
Melissa N.
Charlotte, NC
Only complaint is that the one end (that my dog likes for me to hold onto while he chews the other side) has ridges that hurt my tiny fingers! If Nylabone made a slightly bigger version without the one set of ridges, it would be an A+++.
Brittnay M.
Brittnay M.
Waterford , MI
My dogs absolutely love love love their nylabones. They chew on them constantly. I have replaced these bones every couple of months religiously for the last 6 or 7 years because they get chewed so frequently. My border collie mix is a "powerful chewer" and without nylabones I'm sure our home would be nearly gone by now from being destroyed.
Tara  K.
Tara K.
Ramsay, MI
This is my German shepherd's favorite chew toy and the only toy that lasts him longer than a week! He is a very powerful chewer and this bone has lasted over 6 months. Will buy again when this one needs to be replaced!
Megan C.
Megan C.
Atlanta , GA
My sweet 11 month old puppy LOVES all these toys. She is an avid chewer and gravitates to the toys that are textured. We have literally bought her all of these products and she loves them! Her teeth look amazing from chewing these. I love that they come in multiple flavors for her also. My dog chews threw them pretty quickly though. If you do not replace them, they become extremely sharp and hard to hold onto. The pieces also get all over the floor! Overall--a really great product!
Zoe K.
Zoe K.
Lakeland, FL
Just got this toy for my dog today and he is still skeptical about it. He is a very heavy chewer and I know this is going to hold up great with him when he decides he wants to give it a go.
Raquel N.
Raquel N.
Baraboo, WI
When guru gets tired or wants to relax he likes to chew on his Nylabone, since his BIG into chewing. Even Rosie likes these a lot. Seems to put them at ease.
Emily V.
Emily V.
Bakersfield, CA
My dogs LOVE anything made by Nylabone. My dogs (Boxer and Black Lab) are the type that just chew up anything, but Nylabone toys last them about a year and a half before we need to replace them. This is the only brand I buy for my dogs