BY NYLABONE

Ease your teething puppy's pain with this dog toy. The toy is specially designed to stand up to your puppy's teething needs and is constructed from polyurethane for durability. This Nylabone Puppy Ring Bone Dog Toy is specially designed for teething puppies. The toy is constructed from polyurethane to withstand your puppy's instinctive need to chew. Your puppy will love the texture of the toy and how the bone helps ease the pain in his or her mouth. For puppies Made from polyurethane for durability Designed for teething puppies to satisfy the need to chew Scrub with a brush under warm water, using mild, nontoxic detergent and rinse thoroughly; inspect for wear while cleaning Available in petite (for dogs up to 15 lb.), wolf (for dogs up to 35 lb.) and super (for dogs 50 lb. and over) Available in brown *See menu selections above for sizes and styles in stock and available online. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Stacey R.
Baltimore , MD
This is a great bone for teething puppies! The size and shape keep them engaged and the texture is great to soothe sore gums. My 3 month old lab puppy loves his and I keep several around the house for him to chew on. They aren't super expensive and are usually on sale which is great!
Krystal M.
chino valley , az
I can't tell if my dog really likes this bone. He doesn't usually go for it right out, but if it's in front of him, he can chew it for hours. Four stars because when he is chewing it, he's hyper focused on it.
gabrielle J.
Ft Washington, MD
I didn't know that my dog played with toys until I saw and then bought this toy. He absolutely loved it!!!! This was the first time in a long time where I saw my dog jump and down over a toy!!!!!!!!!!!
Ashleigh M.
Westerly, Ri
This was good when our dog was a pup. Lasted longer than other treats, but didn't last as long as we would've hoped. She seemed to enjoy it though!
Tiffany M.
Methuen, MA
Alll the of nylabone toys are great. My dog loves to destroy toys and she usually does under a minute lol these last so much longer
Kayla D.
Easley, SC
I will never buy another Nylabone product ever again. This was one of the first toys I got for my puppy. She is a hard chewer, something I didn't know about yet as I had only had her a few days. She managed to chew off one of the bone sections over the course of a few days. I didn't think it was an issue as she chewed off very small pieces and never seemed to be choking or anything. Poor baby ended up with diarrhea for a week! I finally called the vet and they weren't sure she needed to come in until I told them she had been chewing a Nylabone product. As soon as I said that they had me come in first thing. I went online to look for other similar situations and found way more stories of surgery, dietary issues, and death than I ever want to see again. I threw out every other Nylabone product we had and will not purchase again.
Jaina P.
Gilbert, AZ
I brought my little girl home almost two years ago, and this was her first bone. She went to town on it and was never quite able to finish it. She used is more for teething rather than chewing, but it's still her favorite bone! She constantly chews on it, but hasn't finished it. It's fantastic because it tastes good for her, isn't going to hurt her in any way if swallowed, and cleans her teeth! She totally hates getting baths or brushing her teeth, so it's really nice to find something that can make that process easier. Definitely pick this bone up if you are bringing a new little puppy home!
Katarina B.
Jacksonville , FL
I bought my 3 month old puppy this to help with her teething. The shape and texture is perfect, but she seems to not be too interested in it. She would chew it when I first got it for her but now she won't even touch it.
Shannon G.
Austin, TX
We got this for our dog when he was a puppy and he still lights up every time he sees it now (he is almost a year). It's held up surprisingly well too!
Rachel V.
These are the only chew toys that last my animals longer than one day. They actually last over 3 months! I haven't had it longer than that so I cant say exactly how long but I'm very happy I purchased this toy for my big dog. He adores it and carries it to his bed and just goes to town. It promotes dental health and it good for working your dogs brain.