BY NYLABONE

A happy pet makes for a happy pet parent! Nylabone DuraChew withraised ridges and nubs helps clean teeth and control plaque andtartar build-up. Durable nylon bone is bacon flavored. Recommendedby veterinarians for powerful chewers. Satisfies natural urge tochew Discourages destructive chewing Helps clean teeth Fights boredom Provides long-lasting enjoyment Ingredients: Nylon and bacon flavor Caution: Dogs should not bite off large pieces. Replace toy if worn, loose, or torn pieces occur. Always supervise the use of toys. Chew Size: Wolf - Up to 35 lbs. see more...

Jaime Z.
Nylabones are my go-to chew toy for my dogs because I know they'll be safe with them. I have 2 Labs, so they can be big time chewers, and need durable toys so they aren't destroying things the moment they get them. DuraChew delivers that and come in a bunch of flavors that my dogs love. Even though they don't sit and chew on these for a long time, they regularly go for them when they want to just hang out and chew on something.
Melanie M.
Palm Coast, FL
I love these bones. My dogs love then too! I have heavy chewers and this bone is a must have if your furry friends are anything like mine. The only reason they didn't get an A rating from me is that they get sharp edges after being chewed for a while and they can be painful for the dogs to gnaw on and for my feet as well!
Amber C.
Empire, AL
I love these! My dog, he's a pit bull, loves to chew on any toy or bone he can get his mouth around. These last a LOT longer than any other one we've tried.