BY NYLABONE

This veterinarian approved Puppy Starter Kit features three Nylabone chews specifically selected for specific stages of your puppy's teething. Stage One (from two months): Flexible PuppyboneFlexible Puppybone is recommended for young puppies. This chew is more pliable than a Durable and is specifically designed to assist in the growth and development of teeth and jaws. Stage Two (from three months): Healthy Edibles Bacon Flavor BoneHealthy Edibles Bacon Flavor Bone edible dog treat is recommended for older puppies. These healthy, edible treats provide a safe and healthy alternative to rawhide and processed animal parts. Stage Three (from four months): Nylabone Durable Chicken BoneChicken Flavor Durable Nylabone is recommended for growing puppies whose jaws are getting stronger. Longer lasting than the Flexible Puppybone, this chew is designed for more aggressive chewers. Keep plenty of Nylabone chews on hand to encourage safe and non-destructive chewing. During normal chewing, small bristle-like projections will be raised on Flexible and Durable chews which help clean teeth, massage gums, and reduce tartar buildup. Healthy Edibles are a great alternative to regular rawhide or processed parts. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Beth S.
Orlando
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These were one of the first things we bought when we brought our puppy home. They were great when she was young. She would chew on the starter one, but never chewed them down (she’s a doodle and is not a power chewer). The next stage edible one she liked too! I would be very careful and only let your pet chew on this supervised (and take away if they’re breaking off chunks). We made the mistake of leaving the softer one in her toy box (still looked brand new since she’s a soft chewer)... when she was almost a year she chewed off a few pieces one evening before we noticed and tossed it. The pieces are not fully edible as I thought and they caused a partial obstruction that she luckily passed. Since then we’ve bought the harder, larger nylabone options. Nylabone Corp bones Nylabone Corp - Healthy Edible Puppy Starter Kit - 3 Puppy Bones
Cullen B.
Eugene, OR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My puppy loves these. I think they help with her teething because she chews them often. We freeze them sometimes so they’re colder on her gums and she seems to love that a lot. I’d recommend this as a great puppy toy!
Jada S.
Spangle, WA
These bones where very helpful in keeping my young boxer occupied and entertained. She loves these bones when she was little and never chewed on things she wasn’t supposed to because she had her bones.
Christina C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These things have been a lifesaver. My 9 week Old German shepherd/Rottweiler mix LOVES to chew. These toys are both durable and they keep him entertained. I’m happy that there’s three of them and that you graduate to them as he grows. This means I don’t need to keep going out and buying new toys. I’m a huge fan and so is my puppy.
Laurel G.
Tooele
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great assortment of bones for your new addition. I have a small 8lb Ratchi that thinks she’s a Great Dane. Good value for the money and your puppy will love them. I highly recommend them.
Sierra P.
Gary, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
We got these bones. For my grandpa’s puppy when he first got him. He absolutely loves these bones and take them with him everywhere. But they are very small and secretive. You never know where they are so I always find myself either stepping on them or the dog dropping them on my feet.
Ashlie G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My puppy absolutely loves these bones! He brings one with him every where he goes in the house. They are long lasting and a great price for the quality! I have recommended them to a few of my dog loving friends
Kelly Jo L.
Tahlequah, OK
I think this is a good way to find out what type of nylabone your pup prefers. The white one is hard, tan one is softer plastic, and the other is edible. My pup loved the edible one and the softer one but had no interest in the white one. Turns out she doesn't like hard chews-- which was reinforced by other toys discarded over the next year! She loves the tan softer one and still chews on it a year later. Granted she is small - 10 pound chihuahua mix - and not much of a hard chewer, so this has lasted her. If yours is larger or harder on chews, I'd doubt that they'd last so long. If you've got a new pup in your life, though, this starter pack is a good way to learn about their chewing preferences.
Charolette W.
Killeen, TX
We got these for our pittbull puppy. She didn't want anything to do with them. They were supposed to be chicken flavor, but had no smell to them except for rubber. We kept them around for about a month just to see if she would chew on them when she got older. Nope she never did. We ended up throwing them away.
Olivia G.
Tucson, AZ
Blu loved this when she was smaller. She would loose them a lot but the chewy one was her favorite. The hard one we gave her when her teeth didn't hurt. They're cheap and doggies love them. Careful once they are able to tee them apart though. Bad chocking hazard .