BY NYLABONE

Romp 'n Chomp Treat Hold'ems keeps dogs busy and entertained! Treat Hold'ems is a universal treat holder designed to hold your dog's favorite treat-with a unique design that provides bounce-and-roll fun even without the treats! Fights boredom Bounce and roll fun Triple Treat Action Available in two sizes for dogs up to 25 lbs and dogs up to 50 lbs. Fill with natural wholesome treats included or fill side treat pockets and ends with kibble or peanut butter. Treat refills sold separately. Material: Rubber see more...

Theresa G.
Theresa G.
Rockingham, NC
My dog loves this toy but she insists on throwing it, which HURTS! I have never seen her happier than when she has it, though AND she does not need have any treat in it - she just loves the toy! It definitely met expectations and she hasn't made a dent in it, so it lasts a LONG time!
Cindy B.
Cindy B.
Abita Springs, LA
My Husky loves his Kong toy. Add a treat and it keeps her happy! Very good pricing and the treats are as well. Not many cons on this product so the pro's are that she loves them a lot more than other products we tried. Not pricey at all great value for your money.
Holly W.
Holly W.
Effingham, IL
When I leave the house I always give my dog one of these to keep him tearing up stuff. These kind of mind games make my dog go crazy it's great! It's pricey but well worth it. All of my friends and family have one of these or has had one for there dog.
Olivia S.
Olivia S.
Kingwood, TX
This Nylabone toy is perfect for a hyper active, curious young dog. This toy makes your stop work for the treat and really focus on the task. My dog loves this toy and I love that is it Nylabone because I know I can trust the quality of the rubber and let my dog chew on it as much as possible.
Caridad M.
Caridad M.
Hialeah, FL
My dog loves this toy and it keeps him entertained while I'm not home and keeps him from chewing on the funiture
Kristyne M.
Kristyne M.
Owings Mills, MD
Super cute toy. Since its a toy and treat combo, it keeps your doggy entertained and satisfied!
Aimee B.
Aimee B.
Loudon, TN
I love treat stuffer toys, and I love the ones with the smaller holes instead of the larger one since the dogs have to chew longer to get the treats out instead of just chewing the larger holes out and ruining the toy.
Mya T.
Mya T.
Each time i give something to my dog he's done in less than 2 minutes. This is great, i put the treat inside and he has to work for it !
Teri L.
Teri L.
Ottawa, ON
We have gotten several of these over the years. They are great for a time waster when we are travelling. I recommend either using their favorite treats or even peanut butter!