Nylabone Corp bones Nylabone Corp - bones - Galileo Bone Souper - NG205NATP-NG205NATX

BY NYLABONE

Nylabone Galileo Bone - Dog Chew & Dog BonesDogs have a natural instinct to chew. If they don't have durable chew toys on hand, they may resort to undesirable chewing behaviors. Encourage safe and healthy chewing with the Nylabone Galileo Bone. This incredibly strong dog chew is ideal for determined power chewers. If your energetic pooch has a habit of quickly chewing through other dog bones, then the Nylabone Galileo Bone can be a great option. This dog chew is made from extra tough nylon that can entertain enthusiastic chewers. Over time, your dog will slowly gnaw away at the bone. Even if the knuckles get worn down, your dog can still enjoy the bulk of this durable dog chew. The Nylabone Galileo Bone is completely safe for your dog to chew. Each of these dog bones is composed of nylon, natural rubber and peppermint. Dog bones like this chew toy can satisfy your dog's natural need to chew. It is a great way to divert undesirable chewing into positive and safe chew habits. Chewing is a natural instinct that helps dogs focus and relive stress. This bone can also keep your dog mentally engaged and prevent boredom. As your dog chews on this bone toy, it naturally supports overall dental health. The bone cleans your canine's teeth and massages the gums during the chew process. The chew is non-abrasive and won't wear down teeth no matter how much your dog loves chewing! Give your energetic chewer a dog bone that can stand up to constant chewing. This safe and effective chew could easily become your dog's favorite plaything. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Matthew R.
Dayton
Pet Lover Expert
I bought this none about a year ago because it was on sale and my dog loves it! She has had it and chewed on this bone since. She’s a young medium sized dog, but a very heavy chewer. I would definitely recommend this bone , because it has held up so long and my dog still enjoys it.
Stephanie B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Listen. This dog bone is so worth the price tag. I have two heavy chewers and it actually takes them two years to get through these bones!

Side note: This product is HEAVY. It will hurt your feet if it falls!
Jacquelyn C.
Lewiston, NY
I own a large breed dog and finding her toys she can have without destroying them is almost impossible. When I originally saw this at the store I was skeptical because the toy looked so boring & I was worried she wouldn't want to play with it. Boy, was I wrong. This is one of her favorites. She's had it for a few months now and has barely damaged the toy. She loves throwing it around the house and chews on it for hours. I definitely recommend this Nylabone for anyone that has a big chewer at home.
Amanda L.
Yarnell, AZ
Always had these for our German Rottweilers and they lasted the dogs' entire lives being heavily gnawed on daily. Kept the dogs' teeth clean and gave them something to do. Will never be without Nylabones again.
Linda R.
My dog loves Nyla bones. They are the only ones she can get her. She loves
To chew them and they last a really long time
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Pet Lover Expert
We buy Nylabones for our Lab. She destroys most toys in minutes. These last along time for her.
Lori V.
Nylabone are the only bones we give our dogs! They are very strong chewers!Nylabone are the only bones we give our dogs! They are very strong chewers!Nylabone are the only bones we give our dogs! They are very strong chewers!
Rocio V.
Allendale, MI
My dogs love this and between three pitbulls any toy that lasts over a month is a good toy! They are all around 60 lbs dogs and tough chewers. We have gotten two of these so they don't have to always share one but it seems to be one of their favorite toys out of all of them!
Jackie J.
Columbus, OH
My hound and Bernese Mountain dogs love these chew toys. It keeps them busy for hours, plus they can even play with these outside and it does not damage them.
Linsi W.
It's held up well for my husky. He usually destroys any toy we give him. This one has really held up