Nylabone Corp bones Nylabone Corp - bones - Flexi Chew Bone Chicken- Chicken Souper - NCF-205P-NCF-205

BY NYLABONE

Nylabone flexibles promote the jaw exercise needed to maintain and strengthen healthy teeth and gums. Nylabone Flexibles are designed for average chewers and offer your dog a tasty, satisfying chew that also helps to clean teeth. Made from a tough thermoplastic polymer that is flavored in a very similar way as the Nylabone, with natural meat juices. Helps reduce tartar build-up. Safe and nontoxic. Nutritional Benefits: Reduce dental problems. Stimulates teeth and gums. Natural meat juices. Safe and nontoxic. Great alternative to rawhide. Ingredients: Inert soft thermoplastic polymer, natural flavor see more...

Buy on Kmart
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
My beagle loves this bone. She doesn't even want to share it with our lab. It's a little pricey but it's also really durable. I have found this at petco and petsmart and some walmarts as well. I recommend this bone. It will keep your pup busy
G R.
G R.
Riverside, CA
This soft chew toy works great for our puppies! Durable yet soft enough on their tiny puppy teeth. Do not recommend for adult dogs. We use these with our great dane puppies up until roughly 4 months.
Darian D.
Darian D.
Pet Lover Expert
My dogs liked these when we first purchased them. After a few weeks, they stopped playing with them and they now just sit in the bottom of the dog toy bin.
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Yorktown, VA
Our dog who destroys everything cannot destroy this. It's perfect for us. However, don't step on it in the middle of the night becomes very sharp
Raziel P.
Raziel P.
This is the best investment ive made on my dog
i have a pitbull and she breaks every toy ive given her but this on has lasted forever
Chelsi S.
Chelsi S.
Riverton, UT
I'm a Professional Dog Trainer and I recommend Nylabone products to my clients. My own dog use to love chewing on the gumabone when she was a puppy.
Megan S.
Megan S.
This is a great toy that our boxer loves. Its very indestructible. She loves it.
Jen B.
Jen B.
Wildomar, CA
Not sure if it really tastes like chicken, since I'm unwilling to taste it myself, but my big old dog just loves these things. We call them her chew babies and she likes to carry them around with her wherever she goes. Long-lasting and great for dogs with a strong chew instinct.
Hazel S.
Hazel S.
Sheffield, AL
Our Maltese does not like this at all. Maybe it is just to big for him to enjoy it. Would not recommend for a small dog
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Proctorville, OH
Loved this bone! It lasted a my Pit Bull a few months and that is fantastic because he can chew through anything! He eventually chewed the ends way down but it took a good while to do so, I was impressed!