Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesNylabone
Corp bones Corp - bones - Flexi Chew Bone Chicken- Chicken Giant - NCF-204P-NCF-204

by Nylabone

Nylabone Flexi Chew Chicken BonesThe flavorful chicken flavored particles encourage your pet to chew and get the great Nylabone dental benefits. These soft, chewy, flexible dental dog bones are clinically proven to reduce plaque and tartar buildup. Nylabones are made with virgin material, not reground or recycled plastic, resulting in a tough, translucent material that's strong enough to withstand a dog's chewing.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nylabone Corp bones Nylabone Corp - bones - Flexi Chew Bone Chicken- Chicken Giant - NCF-204P-NCF-204!
Michele F.
Joliet, IL
Luna enjoyed this bone. It stood its ground pretty well considering she is 70 pounds. I would purchase again as the price was reasonable for as long as it lasted.
Sarah L.
My dogs never really liked these bones, they would sniff them once and never go near it again.
Desirea D.
Norco, CA
These last about 4 to 5 months in my home. Which is amazing for a chew toy. My dogs love it. It is hilarious to see my mastiff wander the house with it in her mouth, sticking out of one side like a cigar.
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
My dog loved this product; however, he began to bite off and chew small pieces of this bone when he was a puppy. Not good :(

Looking for your answer?