Nylabone Corp bones Nylabone Corp - bones - Dura Chew Bone Original Souper - NS-105

BY NYLABONE

Top Seller! Nylabone Chews are a long-time favorite of both dogs and their Pet Parents. Designed to let dogs indulge their natural urge to chew in a safe, healthy and tasty way. Several types and sizes available. Choose the size and flavor of Nylabone Chew your dog likes best and let him chew away. All varieties are designed to let dogs exercise their desire to chew. Strengthens the jaw in puppies, and helps prevent boredom in adult dogs. They're flavor enhanced to be absolutely irresistible. Ingredients: Nylon, natural flavor. Sizing Guidelines The following sizing recommendations are only guidelines. Many little dogs are powerful chewers and may need a larger size. If your dog is in between sizes, Nylabone recommends choosing the larger size. Petite (3.5") is recommended for dogs up to 15 lbs. Regular (4.5") is recommended for dogs up to 30 lbs. Wolf (5.5") is recommended for dogs up to 50 lbs. Giant (7.75") and Souper (8") are recommended for dogs over 50 lbs. Stock up on your dog's favorites today and try something new, too! You never want to run out of Nylabones! All Nylaboneproducts are ASPCA approved see more...

Meghan D.
Meghan D.
Euclid, OH
Our 3-4 year old lab absolutely loves playing with her Nylabones. She takes them everywhere with him. The only issue that I have with the product is that they get pretty sharp and painful to step on in the middle of the night. We buy them fairly frequently and replace when they get too gnawed down.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Hodgenville, KY
This is a great and durable product. I have a dog that can tear anything up but this lasts a long while for him. I bought it from the pet store for a reasonable price. I would recommend this product to others that have a dog that loves to crew.
Jena L.
Jena L.
Lake Charles, LA
This bone is long lasting for a powerful chewer. I do think it's worth the price, I just wish it had more of the cleaning style to it.
Brooke H.
Brooke H.
Moses Lake, WA
Best dog bone ever! My dogs chew up lots of toys but this bone has managed to survive threw both of my dogs!
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Yarnell, AZ
LOVE NYLABONES! These toys are a lifesaver, they keep our dogs busy chewing on them and tossing them around, keeps their teeth clean and lasts many, many years. 💜
Ally P.
Ally P.
Midland, MI
My dog loves these bones when she first gets them but tends to lose interest in them after awhile. I do love how durable they are though!
kami k.
kami k.
Fort Wayne, IN
My dog doesn't care to much for these bones but worth the price. maybe if it was flavored he might have liked it
Christina G.
Christina G.
Laredo, TX
I bought this bone for my dog to chew on because he just loves chewing the heck out of everything! lol At first he didn't pay much attention to it but he soon came to be so attached to it and would munch on it constantly. I didn't let him swallow the pieces though I don't think your supposed to anyway. All in all great buy, he loved it so that is all that matters!
Zelma K.
Zelma K.
Alberton, MT
I have a pup that has an enormous chew. I would buy 12 toys and he would eat, and I mean EAT them all in a week. I cringed at the price for this one toy BUT he has had it for over 2 months and he has only chewed up the ends maybe 95% of the bone is left. I feel this is a great deal. Don't cringe at the price like I did it paid for itself in a week!!! more to come!
Cheryl K.
Cheryl K.
My dog loves these bones, last her a little longer and she is very possessive of this bone. Her teeth are very white and makes her gums healthy and pink! Worth the buy for your pet!