Nylabone Corp bones Nylabone Corp - bones - Dura Chew Bone Bacon- Bacon Wolf - NB103P

BY NYLABONE

Nylabone DuraChew (R) Bacon Dog Chews These chews have also been known as Pooch Pacifiers, this safe long-lasting chew product contains real meaty juices so the taste lasts throughout the life of the bone. Made from pure virgin nylon these are designed to satisfy the chewing instinct of aggressive chewing dogs. Features: Made in the USA Designed for powerful chewers Bristles raised during chewing help clean teeth and control plaque & tartar build-up Item Specifications: Size: Petite 3 1/4" Long Regular: 4 1/2" Long Wolf: 5 1/2" Long Giant: 7 3/4" Long Souper:7 3/4" Long (wider design) Flavor: Bacon Please note: All bones are smooth texture, except Souper, which has raised bumps and ridges. see more...

• Is this is healthy snack? I have read a lot of so called healthy ...1 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...
Shannon C.
Greenville, MI
My dog loves these Nylabone bones. They last a long time and he's a hardcore chewer. It keeps him busy for a few days at least.
Athena W.
Carrollton, KY
My dog loves Nylabone but they never last that long. I buy these often good deal for the money. Keeps him chewing on the bone and nothing else.
Amanda S.
west point, IA
These are great for our small dog... However our lab chews through them in a day. If you have an avid chewer like we do, the don't last long and I worry about her interesting the material
Savannah K.
Tuscumbia, AL
My Siberian husky loves these!!! I buy them for her every now and them when shes extra good
Shana M.
Kenner, LA
Pet Lover Expert
My dog loves chewing this toy...

We have two dogs and one of our dogs absolutely loves his Dura chew Bone. He will not let our other dog get near it. It has lasted us almost a year so far! Loving how long it lasts.
Joanna B.
Clarksville, IN
Great bones for a puppy. It chews way slower than a rawhide and keeps my puppy busy for hours
Kate G.
One of the only dog toys that keeps my dog busy for hours at a time. I purchase one every few weeks from Petco. My dog is still young so chewing on this toy distracts her from other objects in my home. Even with a basket full of toys, she faithfully goes back to this until it is almost gone!
Nicole K.
Gary, IN
Nylabone has THE best chew bones for dog/pups of all ages! My dog absolutely loves every toy from this brand! He was an aggressive chewer and since we bought him nylabone products, he's only chewed on his toys! Thank heavens! Our 18 year old dog who does nothing but lay around has been caught once or twice trying to chew on the nylabones!! Your dogs will love you for buying them Nylabones!!
Victoria P.
My baby loved this when he was a puppy! He would chew on it for hours at a time and it definitely kept him from chewing up shoes or anything else not MEANT for him. I'd buy this again if I got another pup!
Chelsea P.
My big puppy loves this! It keeps him from chewing on my carpet. I will continue to buy these for him.
Maria C.
Tallahassee, FL
Is this is healthy snack? I have read a lot of so called healthy snack but they have a lot of artificial flavors which are not healthy for the dogs!!