Nylabone Corp bones Nylabone Corp - bones - Dura Chew Bone Bacon- Bacon Giant - NB104P-NB104

BY NYLABONE

Nylabone DuraChew (R) Bacon Dog Chews These chews have also been known as Pooch Pacifiers, this safe long-lasting chew product contains real meaty juices so the taste lasts throughout the life of the bone. Made from pure virgin nylon these are designed to satisfy the chewing instinct of aggressive chewing dogs. Features: Made in the USA Designed for powerful chewers Bristles raised during chewing help clean teeth and control plaque & tartar build-up Item Specifications: Size: Petite 3 1/4" Long Regular: 4 1/2" Long Wolf: 5 1/2" Long Giant: 7 3/4" Long Souper:7 3/4" Long (wider design) Flavor: Bacon Please note: All bones are smooth texture, except Souper, which has raised bumps and ridges. see more...

cristina b.
cristina b.
Valier, PA
My girl loved this but I'm not a fan of the nylabone brand because once again it was not a durable toy and plastic bits break off of it. I find this a common occurrence with all 3 different nylabone products we tried. These are not safe chew toys for agressive chewers with high bite pressure. My pitbull tried 3 different products from nylabone and all of them had the same problems and had to be taken away. Probably good for a different smaller breed but we where not happy especially with how much we paid for these.
Tamera P.
Tamera P.
Waldorf, MD
My dog loves nylabones. He's a pitbull and loves to tear toys up but nylabone's always last him a long time. However, you shouldn't let your dog knaw on it for too long. My dogs back teeth are starting to wear down so we try to switch up his toys but it's definitely nice to have toys he can't destroy!
Shannon A.
Shannon A.
Gainesville, FL
Our Pitbull enjoyed this... Although we thought it would be unbreakable, he actually did manage to bite the ends to the point that it looked like small chunks were going to come off--so we ended up getting rid of it to get a new one. But this was a great treat which kept him occupied!
Courtney J.
Courtney J.
Nylabones are a great! My dogs love chewing these when they are in their crates. I like to purchase them when they're on sale, because I'm cheap. I also have a lot of dogs! I would definitely recommend Nylabones to anyone with a dog.
Kristina A.
Kristina A.
Bellevue, NE
Both my dogs love Nylabone and I've been buying them regularly for years! Keeps them busy and busy dogs are non-destructive dogs!
Ali C.
Ali C.
Englewood, CO
My dog loved this bone but the more he chewed on it the more little pieces started breaking off
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Wdm, IA
I bought this bone for $10 at a local pet shelter, and it's extremely durable. My dog seems to love the super hard plastic, it really gets her need to chew out of her system. We've had it for almost a year and the ends of it are pretty nubby, but its almost the full length is was and she still chooses it out of her bone stash.
Aspen F.
Aspen F.
Grove City , OH
Awesome bone! Lasts a longggg time! Great for chewers. My dog goes and plays with this all the time. Keeps her occupied and happy.
Kristen P.
Kristen P.
Orono, ME
I like these for the dogs because they don't break off in big chucks,and they last a very long time,its a great toy
Melanie H.
Melanie H.
Allen, KY
My German Shepherd Bear loves this bone!!! He sits with it constantly in his mouth and hides it from all of the other dogs. It must be very good is he doesn't want to share!
Audie w.
Audie w.
Macon , GA
I've heard that nylon bones are a lot healthier than raw hide bone is this true?
Lyssa D.
Lyssa D.
The crude content is less I beleive!