Nylabone Corp bones Nylabone Corp - bones - Dura C uploaded by Christy S.Nylabone Corp bones Nylabone Corp - bones - Dura C uploaded by Amber G.Nylabone Corp bones Nylabone Corp - bones - Dura C uploaded by Amber G.

BY NYLABONE

Top Seller! Nylabone Chews are a long-time favorite of both dogs and their Pet Parents. Designed to let dogs indulge their natural urge to chew in a safe, healthy and tasty way. Several types and sizes available. Choose the size and flavor of Nylabone Chew your dog likes best and let him chew away. All varieties are designed to let dogs exercise their desire to chew. Strengthens the jaw in puppies, and helps prevent boredom in adult dogs. They're flavor enhanced to be absolutely irresistible. Ingredients: Nylon, natural flavor. Sizing Guidelines The following sizing recommendations are only guidelines. Many little dogs are powerful chewers and may need a larger size. If your dog is in between sizes, Nylabone recommends choosing the larger size. Petite (3.5") is recommended for dogs up to 15 lbs. Regular (4.5") is recommended for dogs up to 30 lbs. Wolf (5.5") is recommended for dogs up to 50 lbs. Giant (7.75") and Souper (8") are recommended for dogs over 50 lbs. Stock up on your dog's favorites today and try something new, too! You never want to run out of Nylabones! All Nylaboneproducts are ASPCA approved see more...

Katie L.
Katie L.
Wadsworth , OH
I love this brand! I only by this brand for my dog. I have a German Shepherd mix and he will naw at this bone for hours. This bone holds up! Nylabones are the only bones that I buy for my dog. He's a destructive chewer and these bones keep him busy and makes him a happy boy! I would recommend any of their products!
Katherine M.
Katherine M.
These nylabones were really good for my dog when she was a teething puppy. She was always wanting to chew something, and this was easy on her gums and not the couch! She enjoyed them and we even found some with flavors. She became uninterested in them though after the puppy phase.
Krista G.
Krista G.
Carrollton, TX
Seriously if you have a dog that could chew through doors, this should be your next purchase. We gave one to my brother that has a Dutch Shepherd (aka dog with the jaws of steel) and she loves it! It keeps her entertained for hours and off the doorframe. It has lasted a full year.
Rache D.
Rache D.
Evans, GA
This in combination with tooth rushing has done wonders for Maggie's plaque and bad breath! 12 years of no dental hygiene leaves a lot of catching up to do, there's regularly chunks of plaque on the bone after she plays with it
Tina B.
Tina B.
Harker Hts, TX
My dog tears through all the other bones I have tried-She absolutely loves them!!
Christy S.
Christy S.
New Baden, IL
This is the only "toy" that our dog will not destroy in a matter of seconds. Nylabone did a great job at making something to keep the pups entertained. She's had this for 3 months now and it's finally starting to get smaller. Well worth the money for an entertained animal!
Amber G.
Amber G.
Salisbury, NC
My Great Dane favorite toy is this Nylabone. She is definitely a power chewer. It is one of the toys that can withstand those powerful jaws.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Carbon Hill, OH
This will keep your dogs teeth clean and entertained for a while. I recommend this for larger dogs, but beware because if your dog chews on it too much it will make their gums bleed. I took it away for that reason.
Kari R.
Kari R.
Madison, CT
These are great. My dog loves to chew and these bones last and last. They keep her teeth super clean, too. The vet always comments on how my 6 year old dog's teeth look like a puppies' because they are so clean.
Briana O.
Briana O.
This is a great bone. It lasts FOREVER and my dogs love it. It cleans their teeth wonderfully. It really is durable, my dogs are big and the bone only wears down. It never breaks apart.