BY NYLABONE

These chews are therapeutic devices specifically designed to aid in the fight against periodontal disease. The dental tips help clean teeth; massage gums and prevent tartar build up. This is not a consumable product. Replace when knuckle ends are worn down. Size: 8" long x 1 1/2" wide x 1" thick. see more...

• Is this edible? Or does it need to be thrown out as soon ...1 Answers
Linley C.
Jacksonville, FL
Have an eleven pound cairn terrier with separation anxiety. These bones keep her busy all day while I'm at work and out of trouble! She loves the flavored ones, and they last a really long time. I think we've have the current one about four months.
Victoria T.
Santee, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I have two dogs, one that is a puppy right now. and he LOVES chewing on this since he's teething. My other dog had this as well and couldn't get enough of it. He still steals it from the baby every now and then. It has also helped keep the puppy's teeth clean!
Gena T.
Rosedale, MD
I have three dogs, I got one for each of them. But two out of the three my dogs tore apart. I had to throw them away so they wouldn't eat it. There breath smelled good afterwards, but not worth the trouble.
Chelsi S.
Riverton, UT
I'm a Professional Dog Trainer and I recommend Nylabone products to my clients. My own dog loves to chew on the dental chew which last a while. my Lab mix really likes it, but I wish they made a bigger version of it.
China M.
Matthews, NC
These bones are not good for bigger dogs. They just rip the bones apart and I took them away because I was concerned that they would eat the pieces. My little one (6lbs) just might not be strong enough to get pieces off but she chews it all of the time and it's totally fine. I do not recommend it for any bigger size than petite.
Stephanie P.
Clinton Twp, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My husky loves this thing. I recently got his teeth cleaned at the vet and this has been his new favorite chewy toy!
Kelly H.
staten island, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
All my pups had this. they loved it helped with them with teething. and sometimes my oldest dog steals it from them.
Grace S.
Winston Salem, NC
Did not last very long at our house. It did freshen breath, but was not strong enough for our pup!
Natalia A.
Santa Cruz, CA
Is this edible? Or does it need to be thrown out as soon as it gets messed up

back