Nylabone Corp bones Nylabone Corp - Bones 491215 Dura Toy Zany Spinnerz - Purple

BY NYLABONE

NYB1200: Features: -Dog toy-Tons of fun for you and your dog. Color/Finish: -Exciting and colorful toys made from premium fabrics with double stitching at stress points. Dimensions: -Dimensions: 8.5-9 H x 3-4 W x 10.25-10.5 D. see more...

Erin L.
Bridgeport, CT
Our 8 month old puppy loves anything Nylabone! Although we had to take the rope toys away because she would start chewing and cheating them but all the bones that are hard and for aggressive chewers are perfect for her! They hold her attention and help her with her teething. We love Nyla!
Rachelle C.
Des Moines, WA
My dogs love these, they literally tear every toy up and it's so annoying because it's gotten to the point where I can't even buy them toys anymore. This is the only durable dog toy that they can play with, without tearing the stuffing out of it.
Julie M.
Lumberton, NC
This toy my dog finds quite entertaining. She plays with it for hours. It's very durable and a great size.
Estephanie G.
Levittown , NY
I love this product so much always buy recommend you to try it out you will love it
Amber C.
Empire, AL
We originally bought this for our pit bull but soon realized that it wasn't going to last with him so we gave it to our chi-weenie. It's a nice toy for the price but don't expect it to last with a large breed, heavy chewer like ours.
Sadia C.
Delphos, OH
I am not to pleased with this product as I've spent money on something my dogs had chewed up in 10 minutes. The package said DURA strong... obviously not.
Reeses B.
Mckinney, TX
Tasty product the boys and girls love and it helps keep them busy and satisfied. its a treat that is good for their teeth.
Brandy L.
Alpena, MI
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Esos jugetes me encanta ya que mi perrito se divierte mucho con ellos merece la pena darselo a sus perritos enserio