BY NYLABONE

Fill Mark's belly with balls Multiple textures and sounds Patented Duralock-Stitch strength Happy Moppy tail Monkey Mark will instantly become one of your pet's favorite toys. A great play companion for your dog! Warning: This toy is non-edible. As such, dogs should not bite off large pieces. Always supervise the use of chews and toys. This toy is not intended for children. This product is not intended for chewing. Inspect, remove and replace if toy is damaged. Material: PolyesterFiber see more...

F W.
Rosendale, NY
I bought this as a puppy gift for a friend's new puppy. Scooter (the puppy) was a little skeptical when he received it but within days, he became his favorite toy. My neighbor tells me that Scooter puts it in his bed with him each night. This squeak toy is the perfect size for a new puppy (small breed). It is well-made and a fun toy for a pooch.
Beverly W.
I have a few of these since they come In Different colors. I have smaller and medium sized dogs that play with them regularly and play tug of war so they're fairly durable.
Amanda F.
We bought this and our dogs loved it at first but got over it really quick do to the fact that they couldn't destroy it like every other toy.
Emmy G.
Barneveld, WI
Great for puppies as they go crazy for all of the wild, fun things attached to this. We put an empty water bottle in the middle so he can crunch on it and murder the toy, and he loves it. For adult dogs though, with mature teeth, this toy is a lot more prone to being ruined really fast.
Kayla P.
Chattanooga, TN
My puppy loved this! I however did not. I found random pieces of this cute little toy everywhere! So it doesn't stand a chance against puppy's sharp little teeth but it made her happy so that's fine
Katherine W.
CONYERS, GA
My dog loves this toy. Its fun and interactive. She can play with herself or with the kids for hours
Michelle P.
Whoever claimed that this dog toy is durable and indestructible has obviously never met a border collie.
Sarah M.
Austin, TX
My pup loves to go after these because he has the choice between the rope or the head of the toy.
Rosanna S.
Deer Park, NY
Cute toy. My puppies love it and play with it daily. The toy is durable and has lasted 6months
Jess R.
I have two Boston Terriers and this is their favorite toy. They like to play tug-of-war