BY NYLABONE

NYB1180: Features: -Dog toy-Tons of fun for you and your dog. Options: -Available in Medium and Large sizes. Color/Finish: -Color: Multi-Exciting and colorful toys made from premium fabrics with double stitching at stress points. Dimensions: -Medium dimensions: 5 H x 4 W x 22 D-Large dimensions: 5 H x 4 W x 24 D. see more...

Mollee S.
Mollee S.
Cabot, AR
My dog loves these! He really enjoys the toys with different textures and materials. He likes the baby toys with rubber and cloth and I though this would be a fun toy for him to play with. He is a small dog and very hard on toys, but hasn't had it long enough to tear it up.
jen s.
jen s.
I have three yorkies and they enjoyed this toy alot. its coloeful and sturdy. i would recommend for smaller dogs and puppies. i have purchased a few as they like to hide them from each other!
Maysa P.
Maysa P.
Este juguete lo tienen mis perros desde hace 2 aƱos y esta intacto, y lo usan, lo muerden, juegan con el, y esta en buenas condiciones
Alexis L.
Alexis L.
Saint Petersburg, FL
It's okay the dogs like it it was affordable i got it from target the dog play with it every now and then
talita p.
talita p.
Columbia, MD
Oh! I love those ! my dogs play all the time! Sometimes I need to hide the toy from them hahahaha
April D.
April D.
Ardmore, OK
My dog loves this you!!! Loves the legs as they slap her in the head lol she growls at them
Megan s.
Megan s.
Pittsburgh, PA
Our puppy loves his Nylabone toys! They're durable and safe for our teething puppy, and he finds great enjoyment in all of the different varieties that he tries. Nylabone is a brand that I trust.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Rochester, MN
My pit mix ate it. It didn't hold up to her chewing tendencies at all. My smaller dog was able to shred it as well. Disappointed overall.
Tanya H.
Tanya H.
New Providnce, PA
This is my small dogs favorite toy! Not only is it a great toy but it's also a good cuddle buddy
Lyndsay R.
Lyndsay R.
Lonoke, AR
My dog loves this. He chases it around the house all the time. It entertains him for hours.