BY NYLABONE

Satisfies natural urge to chew Chicken flavored Discourages destructive chewing behavior Fights boredom Helps clean teeth This veterinarian recommended Nylabone Durable is a long lasting chew designed for powerful chewers. Ridge and nub design provides dental stimulation and chewing satisfaction. Bristles raised during chewing help clean teeth and the cleaning action helps control plaque and tartar build-up. Warning: This toy is non-edible. As such, dogs should not bite off large pieces. Always supervise the use of chews and toys. This toy is not intended for children. This product is not intended for chewing. Inspect, remove and replace if toy is damaged. see more...

Amelia B.
Morgantown, WV
The first toy that my pit bull puppy loved, and did not completely demolish within ten minutes of her getting it. She’s had it for months now and still loves it, and the only damage is a few bite marks. If it gets left on the floor, be careful where you step!
Liz S.
Pet Lover Expert
Can’t go wrong with nylabone! The circle shape means one section doesn’t wear down first- seems to hold up better. They do get sharp edges so you have to watch- but nothing beats the nylabone for our aggressive chewers!
Kelley H.
Pet Lover Expert
I have a border collie. Not much keeps his attention for a really long time, but he really loves something he can chew on for a while. And he does enjoy this during those times!
Megan S.
Hilton Head, SC
Pet Lover Expert
My dog loves this chew toy. She is a beast when it comes to destroying toys. This seems to be one of the few that have survived. Easy to rinse as well. Nyla has really stepped up their toy game. I will buy from them again!!
Kayla M.
Carbon Hill, OH
My dog loves this when I first have it too her. She was so excited and interested in it. My dog tears up a lot of things but not this one. It's very hard and definitely meant for larger dogs. After a while she got bored with it though.
Kathleen P.
Arlington, VA
Pet Lover Expert
All of my dogs have absolutely loved this bone! It keeps them entertained for hours and it takes a while to destroy
Marissa C.
Burlington, NJ
Our goldendoodle is a heavy chewer. He goes though bones extremely fast. A rawhide bone lasts him a few hours max. We decided to give this dura chew ring a try and he's had it for a few months. He will chew on it for a little while then turn his focus to something else. I was glad to see he didn't tear it apart or find a way to swallow pieces, but I wish it would keep his attention longer.
Emily B.
Champaign , IL
Thought my dog would really like this toy...turns out, he didn't even want to touch it. I ended up giving it to a friends dog. Not sure why mine wouldn't chew it.
Karen S.
Longmont, CO
My dog loves his nylabone ring - it lasts forever and he can chew on it without eating it. He does hide it ... he likes it so much, he's not taking any chances!
Judy S.
Austin, TX
My dogs love all nylabone products. They will chew on them for hours and hours. This ring was on sale so I grabbed it for my pups and they enjoyed it but lost interest pretty quickly. The ring itself doesn't have a lot of nubs that my bigger dogs could really get a grip on. They abandoned it for another toy after an hour or so. I still recommend this toy for less distractible dogs, but I personally will be sticking to the old fashioned bone shaped nylabones.