BY NYLABONE

Satisfies natural urge to chew Chicken flavored Discourages destructive chewing behavior Fights boredom Helps clean teeth This veterinarian recommended Nylabone Durable is a long lasting chew designed for powerful chewers. Ridge and nub design provides dental stimulation and chewing satisfaction. Bristles raised during chewing help clean teeth and the cleaning action helps control plaque and tartar build-up. Warning: This toy is non-edible. As such, dogs should not bite off large pieces. Always supervise the use of chews and toys. This toy is not intended for children. This product is not intended for chewing. Inspect, remove and replace if toy is damaged. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Judy S.
Judy S.
Austin, TX
My dogs love all nylabone products. They will chew on them for hours and hours. This ring was on sale so I grabbed it for my pups and they enjoyed it but lost interest pretty quickly. The ring itself doesn't have a lot of nubs that my bigger dogs could really get a grip on. They abandoned it for another toy after an hour or so. I still recommend this toy for less distractible dogs, but I personally will be sticking to the old fashioned bone shaped nylabones.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Carbon Hill, OH
My dog loves this when I first have it too her. She was so excited and interested in it. My dog tears up a lot of things but not this one. It's very hard and definitely meant for larger dogs. After a while she got bored with it though.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Danville , IL
Thought my dog would really like this toy...turns out, he didn't even want to touch it. I ended up giving it to a friends dog. Not sure why mine wouldn't chew it.
Karen S.
Karen S.
Longmont, CO
My dog loves his nylabone ring - it lasts forever and he can chew on it without eating it. He does hide it ... he likes it so much, he's not taking any chances!
Kathleen P.
Kathleen P.
Arlington, VA
All of my dogs have absolutely loved this bone! It keeps them entertained for hours and it takes a while to destroy
Marissa C.
Marissa C.
Burlington, NJ
Our goldendoodle is a heavy chewer. He goes though bones extremely fast. A rawhide bone lasts him a few hours max. We decided to give this dura chew ring a try and he's had it for a few months. He will chew on it for a little while then turn his focus to something else. I was glad to see he didn't tear it apart or find a way to swallow pieces, but I wish it would keep his attention longer.
Natasha M.
Natasha M.
This is one of the rare toys that my lab hasn't absolutely destroyed within a few days. It's got chew marks all over it but it's still going strong.
Robin J.
Robin J.
Long Beach, CA
My chihuahuas love this ring. They play tug of war for hours with it and I often find it on my bed where they've jumped up and left it there!
Alexia S.
Alexia S.
Binghamton , NY
While my dogs all love Nylabnone products....they were not a huge fan of this textured ring nyla toy....
Tessa B.
Tessa B.
Spruce Grove, AB
Great toy to keep my dog's interest. Both my dogs fight over this toy without it breaking which is exactly what I look for. They are extreme chewers and this keeps them busy all day long