BY NYLABONE

Nylabone(R) Dental PRO Action Dog Dental Chew The Nylabone(R) Dental PRO Action Dog Chew has a multi-textured design that stimulates teeth and gums while satisfying a dog's need to chew. Features: Raised bristles help clean teeth Helps control plaque and tartar buildup Freshens breath while your dog enjoys Promotes positive chewing behaviors Rich, natural bacon flavor dogs love Nylabone(R) is a trusted name in pet care for over 50 years Item Specifications: Size: Small: 4 1/4" Long Medium: 6"Long Large: 8" Long Flavor: Bacon Ingredients: Nylon, Thermoplastic Polyurethane, Natural Bacon Flavor. see more...

• I have purchased these bone toys for my dog that Is a big chewer....2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "nylabones are great, but seem to work a little better for our small dog because it seems like our large dog always manages to bite straight through them - yes, right through the plastic. " in 1 review
  • "She loves to run around the yard with it and even wants to play fetch with it." in 1 review
Heather S.
Pet Lover Expert
I've been purchasing nylabone products for years now. My dog, Thunder Snow, loves them and this bone is no exception. It keeps her busy and out of trouble and helps keep her teeth healthy. She loves to run around the yard with it and even wants to play fetch with it. The nylas can get expensive but there's usually pretty good deals on the web. And sometimes I find little plastic shaving type pieces in/on the carpet but nothing a vacuum can't handle. Beware though....if you step on this while walking through your house in the dark you will let out a string of four letter words loud enough to wake the neighbors 3 blocks over.
Kayla M.
Litchfield, ME
My pit bull LOVES this toy! My Siberian husky was never interested in it, but when we got our pit he instantly loved it! He is a powerful chewer, but this toy has held up! For the price I highly recommend you try it for your chewer!
Aley W.
Portsmouth, OH
I love love love nylabone!! My dog is a heavy cheer so they have to be thick enough that she won't chomp right through them but she hasn't managed that with this one yet though I believe it's not because she can't rather she really likes this one and doesn't want to tear it up :) would recommend to a friend
Alyssa M.
Mc Graw, NY
Nylabones are great, but seem to work a little better for our small dog because it seems like our large dog always manages to bite straight through them - yes, right through the plastic.
Briana O.
Pet Lover Expert
My dogs seem to like this. It seems to last a long time. They will go a while without using it then they will go days when they are obsessed.
Emily D.
Somerset, KY
Nylabone is great for your dog's teeth. My dogs always love chewing on their products. They have a great variety of chew toys
Jessica M.
Fernandina, FL
Mi perro lo tiene y le encanta le ayuda con sus dientes y es muy bueno no se rompe fácilmente es seguro para ellos
Maria R.
E Bernstadt, KY
My dog did not like this bone, sniffed it and walked away. I would not purchase this product again.
Megan S.
I love these toys they are about impossible to tear up which is great when you have a boxer.
Desiree P.
Pet Lover Expert
My dog is a powerful chewer and this held up well until he really started to chew the ends and they became rough and spikey. Took it away after that. It's a little too expensive for a dog toy that doesn't last long.
kristi G.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I have purchased these bone toys for my dog that Is a big chewer. She loves them, and they last a long time. They help to keep her teeth clean as well.